1. Tanks leaving dungeon at the start

This is getting annoying as hell, and getting 12 minutes cd when some braindamaged tank decides he doesn't want to do the instance, hence after he leaves, everyone leaves, which is getting me the cooldown. Is there a way to bypass this cooldown when it happens?

2. Find a tank who wants to do the dungeon. Randoms are random.

3. If everyone is leaving, You shouldn't get debuff cooldown. Let's be honest, You are the one that leaves right after tank :)

And if You have problem with it, solution is simple - play tank/heal for insta (or close to insta) rdf

4. That's the thing. If everyone leaves, you get 12 minutes cooldown, for nothing. I do play a healer and 3 tanks aswell, so that solution you gave me is not really a solution. And I am not talking about the daily dungeon for EoF, I'm talking about the time when you want to spam dungeons to get EoT's faster and that **** happens. It's even more annoying when it happens twice in a row, basically a deserter debuff for nothing.

5. Most of the tanks that leave in the start are just Plate dps who queued and hoped for something he can tank. If they get something difficult they always leave.

6. I've been irritated by hyper-aggressive tanks who see dungeons as their own personal speed challenge. They typically ignore requests for mana breaks, side quests, and don't really pay a lot of attention to their teammates' needs in general. One of my favorite complaints (always leaves me smiling) is when they blame the healer for not healing them fast enough. When a tank loses over half their health to a mob within the first few seconds, that's a bad sign. And of course it's all the healer's fault.

I'm a healer, so when they start acting stupid I tell them to cool it or they can heal themselves.
    Edited: November 14, 2020 Reason: added text

7. I've been irritated by hyper-aggressive tanks who see dungeons as their own personal speed challenge. They typically ignore requests for mana breaks, side quests, and don't really pay a lot of attention to their teammates' needs in general. One of my favorite complaints (always leaves me smiling) is when they blame the healer for not healing them fast enough. When a tank loses over half their health to a mob within the first few seconds, that's a bad sign. And of course it's all the healer's fault.

I'm a healer, so when they start acting stupid I tell them to cool it or they can heal themselves.
    It's almost always fury warriros with http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=1719 to "kill them faster"

8. create tank and u wont have that prob.

9. Well, there are some players who leave due to "lame dungeon/weak group", it's just that tanks are most noticeable loss in case of leaving.