1. Good classes for soloing content?

Hello Lordaeron,

What are the best classes in your experience to solo content -tbc hcs and maybe northerend normals, vanilla content, w/e- ?? in WOTLK-taking into account BIS gear if it matters-.

I know DK is be(a)st, but I'm curious how others classes compare like how good is a pala or tank druid or maybe a hunter or an aff/demo lock.

Cheers ^^

2. TBC heroics are quite easily done by a ret paladin, as well as all lower teir dugeons and the majority of classic raids.. with some good gear you can also solo normal wotlk dungeons with ret paladin.

3. Affliction warlock is up there aswell.

4. Aff lock it shall be then^^ pretty cool a non plate/tank class is so good at solo. Thank you!

5. There are also some very niche "tanks" such as rogue and shaman however they obviously cant solo but i've sucesfully tanked some heroic dungeons as a shaman in the past back in retail wotlk.
    (Might obviously no have been on 3.3.5a patch but was still wrath content)

6. Yea no aff lock while tanky will be easily slain by a bigger group of mobs on HC dung or even boss for that matter. You can't drain life when you are CC'ed.
    And those older dungeons have too much CC.

Rets>Blood Dk>Bears aka druids

7. Yea no aff lock while tanky will be easily slain by a bigger group of mobs on HC dung or even boss for that matter. You can't drain life when you are CC'ed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx3lZwgTQhs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aey02xt0mOo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD5AKmGQ8do
    Then whats stuff like this?

8. Yea no aff lock while tanky will be easily slain by a bigger group of mobs on HC dung or even boss for that matter. You can't drain life when you are CC'ed.

For big packs I agree with you, I have a bear tank. The bear is faster and better for aoe, but is not that good vs hard bosses. So if AFF can tank harder bosses, even lvl 80 ones, I'm fine with pulling fewer mobs

9. KJ Enrage timer is 10 minutes, this warlock is fighting him for 1+ hours

It really makes me wonder why people still here look for full raid groups for SWP when it obviously can be soloed by 1 affli warlock, nobs lol amirite?

I would like to see that warlock solo Garfrost or Ick since hes so OP or whatever the point you are trying to make is.

10. KJ Enrage timer is 10 minutes, this warlock is fighting him for 1+ hours

It really makes me wonder why people still here look for full raid groups for SWP when it obviously can be soloed by 1 affli warlock, nobs lol amirite?

I would like to see that warlock solo Garfrost or Ick since hes so OP or whatever the point you are trying to make is.
    No need to be salty dude. Is obv this guy has tried o lot of times and got his preparations down, not all can do it. Also most people don't want a 1 hour boss fight in which you can die pretty easy- if you watch the video there were quite a few clutch moments- .
    The point the videos are trying to make is that aff lock solo potential is very high, seemed pretty clear.

11. Oh I'm not salty, I just cant stand BS.

That boss has 10 minute enrage timer and yet warlock is fighting him for 1+ hours and no enrage, what?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM50DsaUO28
    Quote from video description
    "The most difficult thing about this encounter is the enrage timer, but after several attempts i brought him down"

Also this is DK at lvl 85 so yeah, something is very very wrong. I call BS

12. Yea no aff lock while tanky will be easily slain by a bigger group of mobs on HC dung or even boss for that matter. You can't drain life when you are CC'ed.

KJ Enrage timer is 10 minutes, this warlock is fighting him for 1+ hours

Pretty sure I proved you wrong, not sure why you are making a big fuzz out of nothing when being proven incorrect.

No need to be salty dude. Is obv this guy has tried o lot of times and got his preparations down, not all can do it. Also most people don't want a 1 hour boss fight in which you can die pretty easy- if you watch the video there were quite a few clutch moments- .
    The point the videos are trying to make is that aff lock solo potential is very high, seemed pretty clear.
    The guy has also done 10 warlocks vs Yogg-Saron which truely is impressive since most people struggle to do it with a normal raid group.

13. Yea, watched that one last night but didn't remember the name lmao. Pretty cool/fun stuff!

14. Oh I'm not salty, I just cant stand BS.

That boss has 10 minute enrage timer and yet warlock is fighting him for 1+ hours and no enrage, what?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM50DsaUO28
    Quote from video description
    "The most difficult thing about this encounter is the enrage timer, but after several attempts i brought him down"

Also this is DK at lvl 85 so yeah, something is very very wrong. I call BS
    Ever thought that he might mean "dealing with the enrage timer"? Like the boss enraging and him dealing with it? Also what's the relevance of the 85 dk? The aff lock is 80, with wrath gear and consumables to the roof.
    Just because you dislike it it does not make it BS. Sorry dude.

12 Last