1. Vanilla Sapphiron Enchants

I think these items would further increase interest in Twinking.

Perhaps either adding them to Sapphirons Loot Table, or atleast to the Coin Shop for perhaps 5-10 Coins. Maybe even a reward for Arena Points with a Team Rating Requirement to get Twink Bracket Arena Players more involved. (If obtainable via Arena Points or Honor might have to get rid of the Level 60 Requirement on the Items).

These enchants, I am almost 100% certain can in theory be used on Heirloom Items and be traded down. There was a patch on Retail during Burning Crusade that I was Twinking and I knew someone who had got Fortitude of the Scourge on a White Shoulder Item and then was traded down to a Level 19.

Shoulder Enchants Items Below:

Fortitude of the Scourge - 16 Stamina, 100 Armor

Resilience of the Scourge - 16 Spell Power, 6 Mana Per 5 Seconds

Might of the Scourge - 26 Attack Power, 14 Crit Rating

Power of the Scourge - 15 Spell Power, 14 Crit Rating

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.
    Edited: October 18, 2020

2. as of patch 3.1.0
    "Some enchants now have level restrictions. Note: the enchant is never removed from the item to which it's applied, however, the player no longer receives its benefit until they reach the required level. Any enchants modified in this way have had their tooltips updated."

therefore there's no point to continue this thread.

3. I think these items would further increase interest in Twinking.

Perhaps either adding them to Sapphirons Loot Table, or atleast to the Coin Shop for perhaps 5-10 Coins. Maybe even a reward for Arena Points with a Team Rating Requirement to get Twink Bracket Arena Players more involved. (If obtainable via Arena Points or Honor might have to get rid of the Level 60 Requirement on the Items).

These enchants, I am almost 100% certain can in theory be used on Heirloom Items and be traded down. There was a patch on Retail during Burning Crusade that I was Twinking and I knew someone who had got Fortitude of the Scourge on a White Shoulder Item and then was traded down to a Level 19.

Shoulder Enchants Items Below:

Fortitude of the Scourge - 16 Stamina, 100 Armor

Resilience of the Scourge - 16 Spell Power, 6 Mana Per 5 Seconds

Might of the Scourge - 26 Attack Power, 14 Crit Rating

Power of the Scourge - 15 Spell Power, 14 Crit Rating

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.
    There is a reason that it was removed due to how extremely strong it was on low levels.
    I had a pair of http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=10657 with the SP enchant and then I had enchants on my LFH that gave me +100 HP back on retail.
    Guess what? Those things were extremely broken to the point in one expansion it was impossible to go OOM.
    It was removed for a reason and it shouldnt come back either.

4. Cysthen I really appreciate your interest, I hope you are doing good and still playing despite all the opposition.
    Sadly, even if they are added back, they would not be active or they would prevent an item from being mailed between characters. Even heirlooms can be made character soulbound instead of account bound if specific enchants are applied to them.
    Extremely strong on low levels? Those enchants barely compare to other things twinks use. It is possible to have tbc enchants as low as level 25. Getting oom is a problem? Just get out of combat and drink, if you keep some event foods you can get full mana and hp in 10 seconds or less.
    If you can get 100% crit at max level, there shouldn't be a problem getting to 20-30% at lower levels. It's not like you're gonna oneshot anyone anyway since everyone has over 1k hp and lots of heals and absorbs.
    It bothers me a lot that no shoulder or head enchants work at low levels. Should everything be removed? The whole point of twinking is to get as powerful as possible with limited options. In my opinion the more options the better. If it was up to me, I would put lots of things in the coin and in the point shop.
    Also, if everyone is overpowered, nobody is. Some people just like to complain because they are not willing to put in the effort to obtain a BiS item or enchant. Some of them can take days or even months to obtain, so they don't bother. They would like nobody else to have access to them because they are not willing to compete.
    The gear isn't as important as skill. Brain score > gear score. Stop trying to prevent others from getting better and Git Gud.
    Have a nice day or a good night, have fun, good luck and Make Love not Warcraft!

5. May 22, 2021  
    I am actually interested in obtaining these enchants not for a level 19 Twink but for a level 60 character, These are still the best enchants for 60 characters and it would be good for the people who want to stay at level 60 and enjoy vanilla content.

6. May 22, 2021  
    I am actually interested in obtaining these enchants not for a level 19 Twink but for a level 60 character, These are still the best enchants for 60 characters and it would be good for the people who want to stay at level 60 and enjoy vanilla content.
    They are available in the warmane store.