1. Details as far as I know is just a backport and it might not be as accurate as Skada is in wotlk.
    The reason why Skada is vastly superior to Recount is that Skada has a faster refresh rate which makes it more accurate compared to Recount.
    You can adjust the refresh rate in details options. Plus it comes with all manner of charts and graphs. A very detailed death log, encounter timeline (similar to logging websites), etc...

You can also toggle between the logging modes that skada and recount use (skada reflects inactivity in your DPS during combat, recount does not).

2. You can adjust the refresh rate in details options.
    It's just a matter of preference and absolutely nothing else. I started with Recount before, then I switched to Skada, then I tried the backported version of Details for a while and among all those, I personally liked Skada, that's all.
    Edited: November 3, 2020

3. ty.
    Waiting for u to upload it ^_^
    And if smb else interested, instalation manual:rename folder to just "skada" - done. -)
    Edited: November 3, 2020

4. I tried the beta branch and it looks so good thought it still has many errors tho. For example, ElvUI AddonSkin can't embed the skada to the chatbox, sometimes the player name is altered to a color code I think. I think you may have known these issues so I don't post it on the github. Keep up the good work sir. I really like this.

5. I found differnce in data gathered by recount and this skada. But it was uploaded 13 days ago, so this is not actual version for sure.

6. I tried the beta branch and it looks so good thought it still has many errors tho.
    This is why it's called "develop" branch ^^

ElvUI AddonSkin can't embed the skada to the chatbox
    I assume that's because ElviUI AddonSkin knows the old default skada, not this one.

sometimes the player name is altered to a color code I think.
    Indeed! It happened when testing, during raids and on some streams. Not a consistent error but I made a solution for it to fix it the moment it happens (how quick? Depending on the update frequency).
    PS: not a color code, by the player's GUID.

Keep up the good work sir. I really like this.
    Thanks a lot, doing my best to fix everything, i'm getting help from few people here and there, they test and report and even help on solving issues. I hope it'll reach the final point where I will say "I'm done with it, nothing else to change".

I found differnce in data gathered by recount and this skada. But it was uploaded 13 days ago, so this is not actual version for sure.
    Skada has a more conservative mode, it waits a bit before starting combat log, this is why you see few seconds delay before it starts collecting. If you want to disable this a have exactly the same results as recount, try the "Aggressive combat detection" found in "General options".
    Edited: November 7, 2020

7. LIke this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cabH...ature=youtu.be
    Seems it is first hit only (watch 1:06 time code), i refreshed both addons, and hitted 2 aa hit 1 flametongue. Skada ignored 1st hit.
    U're right, duuno if it is good.
    Edited: November 8, 2020

8. LIke this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cabH...ature=youtu.be
    Seems it is first hit only (watch 1:06 time code), i refreshed both addons, and hitted 2 aa hit 1 flametongue. Skada ignored 1st hit.
    U're right, duuno if it is good.
    Did you try to enable Aggressive combat detection? They will both show same result if you do.

9. AddOn Updated

AddOn Updated, see Changelog at the end of this post.

10. The Sunder counter doesnt count how many times you used sunder it only count how many targets you used it on. It only count how many targets you used it on.

For example I just did 5x sunders on 3 different mobs back to back. It is saying i only did 3 sunders and not 15 sunders

11. The Sunder counter doesnt count how many times you used sunder it only count how many targets you used it on. It only count how many targets you used it on.
    Thanks for reporting this, I fixed it and it now should properly.
    The reason why it wasn't stacked up is because the event "SPELL_AURA_APPLIED_DOSE" was ignored. I just tested it and it works just fine

NOTE: It will only count up to 5 stacks, not more. So if you apply 5 on a target and keep applying anyways, it won't count those extra ones.

12. Hey hey.
    Have some troubles with it, not sure if it is bug or i can solve it with settings.
    here:
    ^https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig-I...ature=youtu.be
    It didn't start count other character's damage till i personally hit.

13. I using ElvUI, i install that new skada and got problem with 2 things

1. Can't unlock box of skada to drag / move other place (only can if i go setting ElvUi - > Addons Skins - > Embed Setting - > Embed into Right Pannel then i can move but still can make it properly size like right chat , when i try move window skada down its bumpping up , every lock / unlock moving window up

Edited: November 15, 2020

14. It didn't start count other character's damage till i personally hit.
    If you don't see "Entering Combat" popping on your screen, Skada won't start recording.

I Can't unlock box of skada to drag / move other place
    This version of Skada is not compatible with the Backported version of ElvUI. The only thing you can do is to disable Skada on AddOns Skins and configure the skin manually.

15. AddOn updated and several bugs were fixed. Check the changelog at the end of this post.

First 1234 ... Last