1. ERROR #132 (0x85100084)

Hello,
    Here's the error:
    [World of WarCraft (build 12340)

Exe: D:\World of Warcraft (wotlk)\Wow.exe
    Time: Oct 26, 2020 12:32:05.286 PM
    User: maror
    Computer: DESKTOP-PD3CAMN
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
    Program: D:\World of Warcraft (wotlk)\Wow.exe
    Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:008285EB

The instruction at "0x008285EB" referenced memory at "0xD96FCF3C".
    The memory could not be "read".]

I think i have tried all of the suggestion finded on the internet, like: large adress aware, deleting cache wtf and interface, DVR off.
    If you guys have suggestion how to fix the problem i would be very greatful.

2. Try setting it to run as administrator under properties.
    Edited: October 26, 2020

3. I assume you removed the WoW from torrent and unticked the "read-only" under properties?

4. Yes, i think i done most of thinks they suggest to do.

5. Assuming you're running windows 10, what's the condition of your software?
    - windows itself - clean/updated/out-of-date/chopped up/messed up by "optimizing" software ?
    - drivers - do you install proper drivers or do you rely on windows update to install generic stuff for you?
    - hardware - if assumption is correct, what hardware are you running windows 10 on? (exact models of motherboard/gpu, this will help sort out the drivers question as well(maybe) )

6. I have used ccleaner, and optimize hard drive.
    Drivers are most based on windows update except graphics card becouse those updates i'm making by geforce experience.
    Hardware:
    Operating system is windows 10 x64
    cpu i5-8300H 2,30GHz
    gpu GTX 1050
    Ram 20gb

7. Most generic error. It's can be everything, uncluding computer's matter. Like some wow data corrupt or disk/memory matters.

So if your are bad in computer thing, forget the idea of doing it by yourself. But i can give you an easy test, to see if it's wow or your computer.
    Paste your wow directory in some usb storage system, and running it on other computer. If it's work, you have some computer issues. In case that doesn"t work Then redownload wow be sûre it work like on toher computer then try to run it on your computer.

You can't erase files in your wow directory, except addons, and cache. Because repair's tool work with blizzard server.

8. Had the same issue as this guy. Also exact the same Fatal Error message. Started 10/29/2020. Experienced sudden fps drops until it goes to a fatal error. Tried suggested fix but nothing worked.