1. anyone playing survival Hunter seriously? another toy like ogre pinata?

So..

Is anyone playing seriously sv hunter and if yes, are you using something similiar like the ogre pinata (sadly 30m CD) to proc Lock & Load off CD during boss encounters? I know its bugged and possible to place frosttrap below boss to make LnL proc but it feels not right :D
    Are you weaving melee swings in between your autoshots?

2. I've never tried Ogre Pinata, I dont have it. I simply try to proc LnL with explosive traps. I usually stand at minimum max range so I walk a little close -> put trap -> throw raptor strike -> walk back out of melee range and all these in-between ranged auto shots. That's pretty much it. Dont use mongoose, dont use Black Arrow, dont move if not needed (min-max Sniper Training) and dont clip Explosive Shot dots. The only sad thing is it's hard to play SV on bosses that "forbid" being in melee like Festergut. I have played as melee there, but when Fester inhales, his size is getting bigger so it ruins the range of trap procing, so I dont recommend it. On Rotface you could be melee but I had some aggro issues there. Also frost arrow procs LnL on oozes! BQL and BPC is a nope as melee too :(