1. Yea you literally said it buddy. Take your Alzheimer's pills like that other guy. And yes there probably aren't many people with above average intelligence and game knowledge in WG. That is part of the reason that boxing more than 5 chars is disruptive and unfair. Why? Because you literally said the people don't have the brains to group up and beat the multiboxer. Why I say 5 is that 5 chars are beatable by zerging or playing very well. More than 5 becomes substantially more difficult to the point where it is unreasonable to ask randoms to beat it.

Another anti multiboxer thread coming to the same conclusion.

Multiboxers are only winning versus bad players.

Hilarious. It doesn't get better than this.

2. Maybe there's something to infer from these threads then, hmmm? Was that all your fight? You're just gonna go back to echoing your amnesiac bro's reasoning? Fake laugh and resign? And here I thought somebody would actually put a good argument in defense of multiboxing such as: keeping the server running, multiboxing being allowed on previous expansions, or even something like suggesting MB's effects are similar to preformed groups. How impotent... It was a waste trying to reason with you people. My bad. I will remember to stick to my old conclusion - the most basic insults, ignoring and counteraction where possible. That is the way to deal with you.

3. Another anti multiboxer thread coming to the same conclusion.

Multiboxers are only winning versus bad players.

Hilarious. It doesn't get better than this.
    Multiboxers actually can win against decent people when they can stack with 25 toons, an absurd number that takes a lot of time to form a group to counter (is absolute unreasable) and warmane allows them to pvp like that.

With 10 man limitation for pvp they would only beat bad players, for the execption of the actual good ones of this servers that is like 10% of what we see running today that will remain doing good in any scenario.

The main problem of 25 is allowing noob mboxers to outsand in pvp just because of unbalance of burst and difficult to match this party size with real people, turning them into semi gods without having the skill for it, this is complete broken, when any 25geared mbox became a pain instead of only the good ones like pvp is suppose to be.
    Edited: November 21, 2020

4. That doesn't work in practice.

Nobody boxes 10 man for a reason. There are just disadvantages.
    Must be a pain having to overcome disadvantages with knowledge, skill and teamwork. Imagine if u had to do that in WoWs pvp lol

5. Would be nice to have a chance to do VoA every once in a while. I Couldn't do it this week because Horde has such Dominate Control over WG lately. Even with 5 Loses they still Dominate

6. People cry about MB's because it takes time and effort to kill one, but they never take the time and effort to do so..
    All these anti-MB people want it easy and effortless. Give them an obstacle and they'll cry, they won't stop with MB's.

Would be nice to have a chance to do VoA every once in a while. I Couldn't do it this week because Horde has such Dominate Control over WG lately. Even with 5 Loses they still Dominate
    I remember when Alliance used to have almost exclusive right to VoA. It used to be struggle for the Horde to get control of WG.

Right now. Any noob can go 25man and do well if they have gear and a MINIMUM isboxer knowledge. But only PROS can do well ina 10 man scenario, AND THAT IS CALLED BALANCE: WHEN GOOD PLAYERS DO WELL AND NOOBS DO BAD. 25man mboxing doenst allowed that to happen. 10 man does.
    So it's reasonable to ask MB's to become pro's in PvP in order to survive, but same expectation isn't placed on individuals?
    "When good players do well and noobs do bad" and we know which one you are. Suppose admitting it is the 1st step. Guess noobs do bad when they can't coordinate at all.

Must be a pain having to overcome disadvantages with knowledge, skill and teamwork. Imagine if u had to do that in WoWs pvp lol
    But you guys can't do that against MB's?

7. People cry about MB's because it takes time and effort to kill one, but they never take the time and effort to do so..
    All these anti-MB people want it easy and effortless. Give them an obstacle and they'll cry, they won't stop with MB's.

I love how people like you pretent that the "time and efford" you need to put to beat multiboxer is something reasonable and expected from normal players and people are just lazy and want it easy. You make it sound like its completely normalto ask people to find 5 or 20+ who are geared and good players, then get in voice com with all of them and coordinate to beat multiboxer. By that logic hacking and scripting should not be bannable, because you can just put more time and effort and find more people to beat the hacker. What kind of arguments are that ??????

I remember when Alliance used to have almost exclusive right to VoA. It used to be struggle for the Horde to get control of WG.
    Using your logic i will say that maybe Horde should have put more time and efford instead of been lazy and wanting it easy way.

8. I love how people like you pretent that the "time and efford" you need to put to beat multiboxer is something reasonable and expected from normal players and people are just lazy and want it easy. You make it sound like its completely normalto ask people to find 5 or 20+ who are geared and good players, then get in voice com with all of them and coordinate to beat multiboxer. By that logic hacking and scripting should not be bannable, because you can just put more time and effort and find more people to beat the hacker. What kind of arguments are that ??????
    Hacking and scripting are against rules, so it's rather poor trying to bring them up. You don't have to deal with unfair hacking/scripting, you just have to report it.

Overall player quality here on Warmane is rather low, and you may have witnessed it yourself. Here you constantly run into people who have no clue how to play. They think they should follow BiS build from level 1. They think playing the "best" class will make them any good at it.. Or the effort and willingness to learn, understand, refine, think for themselves is hardly existing here. Go to Onyxia and see how many gets tail swiped, or go to AV and see how 2 players thinks they can beat a boss alone..

Nobody wants to bother with anything. They see an obstacle and they turn around and hope somebody else will clear it. Or the opposite, they think they are high and mighty warriors who can defeat anything on their path, but when they fail, their fragile ego gets shattered, and they come here and cry about how it's unfair, that they can't defeat 25 MB.

Using your logic i will say that maybe Horde should have put more time and efford instead of been lazy and wanting it easy way.
    My logic stands. They put some time and effort and now somebody is crying how Alliance isn't getting WG? Can you do the same with MB's now? Bet you can't, won't or don't want to? You play the victim card instead and that's about it, because it's easy, and fits your laziness.

People just want to have the easy and lazy way.

Skoobydoo, this reply isn't directed only at you

9. We have no plans at the moment of changing our multiboxing policies, it was changed recently. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=427049
    We also don't base our policies off what Blizzard is doing.

First ... 3111213