1. @halesk70 - Your character information is updated when anyone visits your character's page. For example, you can view my character page here: https://pugfinder.gg/character/warma...ron/minifridge

2. My char seems to be outdated even if the warmane armory is updated. I tried to refresh my cache, visiting the page from another device, nothing seems to update it. Thanks again.

3. @halesk70 - There's a cooldown for how often a character can be refreshed, so that may be the reason you're not seeing the character updated with your current gearscore or achievements. If you're still having issues feel free to DM me your character's name and I can look into it further.

4. Concept is cool, but required account will bury it, it's a pug, people who don't get attached to anyone and anything, just want fast raid and then do alt+F4.

5. @Fiutolog you bring up a great point, we’re working on an alternative method for signing up to events that won’t require an email or password and should be released very soon.

6. Sign up using Discord is now available! Sign up using email+password is still left as an option.

7. A few features have been added since the last comment. One of these features is guilds now listed in PugFinder's armory which, similar to a character's page, will take you to the guild's page displaying their progress (only available for Lordaeron and Icecrown). As an example, you can check out <Transcendence>'s guild progress here.

A few people have asked for the option to make private events, so raid leader now have the option post their events privately by selecting "unlisted" in the raid creation page which won't post the event publicly on the homepage.

8. Big thanks to all the players that have supported PugFinder.gg in the past 10 months since we launched!

9. Make a discord integration :p just saying

10. Current design is quite useless imo with sign-in for X raid which may or may not happen before you fell asleep..or at all..
    Make something like available raiders (interested in X raid(s)) finder and track their hero(es) online status via warmane api instead so raid leaders can just contact/invite them ingame instantly
    Or even better.. make ingame addon where they can do all of this instead visiting some third party websites
    The idea is not bad, but the question is - is this your job. Improving the quality of potato environment is warmane job, not ours, that's why they get paid in first place - to be creative and bring something new and useful to this community. just my 2 cents

just to add..to make something like this, fully functional you will need access to character instance IDs so saved heroes can be automatically filtered out of the queries which I don't think will be available in the api..this will make reruns highly possible too

..the current project is not different than ingame calendar, with events accessible by anyone
    Edited: September 6, 2021

11. Although my activity on the forums has been limited, PugFinder is not down and will be up indefinitely.

First 12