1. PUG Finder - An easier way to PUG raids! - pugfinder.gg

Hey Warmane family,

I'm excited to announce that PugFinder is officially ready for use by Lordaeron, Frostmourne and Icecrown players! PugFinder is a website currently exclusive to Warmane players that are looking to create or join raids.

PugFinder was originally launched for Lordaeron to eliminate the agony of sitting in global looking for a Holy Paladin for your ICC10 run. There was enormous success for many of the raids that were posted such as Ulduar 25 and Naxx 20 to name a few.

Creating raids on pugfinder.gg with your unique requirements and confirming/denying signees is a breeze. Players can view any character profiles through the PugFinder Armory and see their gearscore, achievement progress and previous raids they've attended.

There is also an endorsement system which gives players insight on someone's reputation based on previous raids they've participated in, so you don't have to ask around about if a player is known to cause grief in raids.

PugFinder is currently only available to Warmane players. As always, I'm open to hearing any kind of questions, comment, suggestions or concerns here on this thread.

Edited: August 23, 2021

2. Havikurah is hosting a Naxxramas Immortal Run (Monday @ 6PM (ST)), looking for people with 6k GS and all the achievements from Naxx.

Join here: https://pugfinder.gg/event/4RQO

3. It would be nice if we could go directly into someone's armory.

4. Thanks for that suggestion! You can now navigate to a character's armory page by clicking on their name in their character page on PUG Finder.

5. Pretty awesome idea good job and thank you

6. Cool idea, would love to see it grow in popularity on Lordaeron.

7. Looks very nice and seems to work great with fatching infos from Armory.

Thanks for the time you spent on it. Hopefully it's going to be used by many players.

8. Foxymoron is hosting an Ulduar 25man full run on Monday @ 5PM ST. Sign up: https://pugfinder.gg/event/0ORP

Also Saradominh is having a OS10 3D mount run for experienced players Saturday @ 7PM. Sign up: https://pugfinder.gg/event/JQJO

9. LFM (Horde) - Bunch of new events posted on https://pugfinder.gg/events, check it out and sign up if you're interested. Something for everyone.

10. Thanks for the time you spent on it. It would be nice if we could push one button back to events or raids or something like that. Also it would be great to have a list-box with the name of the instances instead of typing it.

11. It would be very nice if you could add an option which makes it easily recognizable if the raid is hosted on alliance or horde side.

12. Thanks for the suggestions Tampico and Einar, those features will be out for the next update!

13. I'm not so sure about the pugfinder side of things, I don't really think the majority of players will or want to use external software etc to look for a raid, perhaps I'm wrong about that though. However the armoury sections is great. Being able to see their progress and GS that easily is nice. I think if the focus was on the armoury it would be awesome. Maybe some statistics from the armoury could be included too, such as the amount of kills on each of the bosses. I'll certainly be using that armoury in future.

14. The new update introduces brand new event cards that distinguishes factions as well as realm the character is from!

@TypicalMember - PUG Finder was instrumental in gathering the necessary people needed for this Monday's Ulduar 25 run and there's been generally good feedback from other pugger's about it's use.

I believe building out a full armory system on PUG Finder is out of the scope of it's mission which is to bring players together for raid. Warmane's armory does an excellent job with providing detailed information about characters, but PUG Finder's character page is merely a tool to make information more readable so players can make more educated decisions when choosing who to bring to their raid. With that said, I don't see a need to reinvent the wheel.

Thanks so much for the feedback and looking forward to hearing more!
    Edited: November 17, 2020

15. Hi, great tool, I hope my GS will allow me it use it soon. Speaking of which, how or when is the character updated ?

12 Last