1. Retail-like Weak Auras for MM Hunter

MM Hunter Weak Auras

Hi there guys. I'd like to introduce myself before explaining what I'm about to share. I'm Lunminas, a Disco Priest main from the guild <Fade>, I've been playing on Warmane for around 3 to 4 years now with some experience on retail.

This Weak Auras was made in attempt to fulfill something that's been missing from the contemporary Wrath of the Lich King community: New and updated User Interfaces. This project is essentially a start to make the 3.3.5a experience inherit some of the best improvents from retail content. Taking into consideration that Weak Auras 2 has been updated in August to be compatible with a plethrera of components from the origial retail addon, it's now possible to develop clean, functional UIs on it's new 2.18 build, with added effects, conditions, triggers, etc.

With this, I'd like to share my WA Import, but do realize that this does not work with old version of Weak Auras

If you're unsure where to download the new version, check for Bunny67's Weak Aura 2 Github repository. The build should be there.

Without further ado, here's the UI, click on it for a GIF.

Features

• The main rotation group displays your commonly used abilities and resources, it has some miscellaneous auras for other groups since they're needed to anchor their position.
    • The right group displays your current or missing Aspect, Hunter's Mark missing or remaining duration on target and also a fairly complex pet tracker, which displays current pet state, if in combat or if missing.
    • The left group displays your cooldowns. When used, they'll have a bar on their right side to show it's aura duration.
    • The upper group shows your silencing shot and kill shot off cooldown and tracks misdirection on target.

UI Specific details
      All of the important auras/cooldowns have special effects and desature (go black and white) once they're on cooldown. Some of them glow when they're about to be off cooldown. Less important auras do not have such effects.

Comments on the UI

WARNING
    This UI is can be moved and resized through the main rotation group, to resize it, simply go to group > group scale.

This UI has been completely remade from scratch due to a limitation on the current version of Weak Auras. Conditions were buggy with the desature effect and sometimes did not trigger correctly, so instead I made new different auras tracking by trigger, which doesn't affect perfomance, just the aesthethic of the back-end groups.
    Also, I've updated the looks of the majority of the abilities and resources for overall aesthethic purposes.

Import

Before importing, do realize that I constatly update these auras, and if there's ever a new update, you'll have to delete the old ones and copy the imports from the same link again.

[WotLK]MM Hunter (Main Rotation)
    [WotLK]MM Hunter (Right Group)
    [WotLK]MM Hunter (Left Group)
    [WotLK]MM Hunter (Top Group)

More of my UIs

Did you like my UI? Please, make sure to check the rest! I'm attempting to make UIs for all classes. If you are interested, please check out this project's main thread for more.

Changelog

v1.0 - Released
    v1.1 - Changed Load options to load only on hunter (Duh), Added berserking/blood fury racial, changed pet focus bar to serpent sting bar.
    v1.2 - [HOTTESTFIX] Added condition to check if in vehicle or wrong spec before loading.
    v2.0 - Completely reworked the back-end and made the UI a little bit more aesthetically pleasing.
    Edited: November 21, 2020

2. Liked the aspect part. Good job on making.

3. Hey man, thanks. Check out the new version, the first one had a critical mistake where it would load for other classes too. My bad, lol. Enjoy, though!

4. How about a range indicator + ranged swing timer

5. How about a range indicator + ranged swing timer
    PM me on discord [removed] and I can give a ranged swing timer.

@Jao, DM me as well and I can give so you can integrate into your suite. nice work!

Edit: I've received a lot of friend requests from this post so I'll just post the WA here since i dont play on wrath anymore nad cba getting random friend requests, although np if you did :). it was made this in the "old" 3.2.3 WA backport, but I heard it's been updated to 4.0 so im not sure if this will import properly, but it's here at least.

Code:
    !WA:2!DAvZVnsrw8XkmmiVJuYKariei1Y7qugryejOjmZOnk4VYyJYhwTDMmZqa7Q7QS7As7QAQQApXJ4KzpKtCWsWvw8zo5tCCvUUsOsrCebsrIlCm)fSVQ62jHS7jkPe1Vx)(4xxVFV3Zz2y2UZINfF0YJKriXb7rXQG3ye1NZQZJf(K3(AId3PDBjrvz9FCVN)o)N)11e9tv8VFX13J8OF6NgJy(bCrnoLP8kwE7gLDpXgnxUcPOCwMOB9NK3IJjfYVBJDoZd5FqhbpMHlYd5IpjtMmtnqjOD6qeYpFbr6JhnZimXlUD7g9JiIkL3S2g7Uzbfi45hlv8UdKrKWWQyz2XjkAAEPlPhHPovg7zFOMG0MEOB9AL3Ct9mrrTJz(g4SyZLIzuvv8s2OCNSoWH22jrPZAR5Klke1NiY5GyyhRrwT5JvCN6bCvohvaHz9ZCeevSG5OeXeRocdNf(tpNxfckuf4YqDjYSNMa1sXc7Ts0NDoGsGqi3hfAshbaHZUaACrSoeCjuxuhYItavIXP50A9sopIOAq7sw8oVNvHj7JsY22qQJ(N)FZevr6A(EnExLzUX4I(vnklDEYwYz57FvFmHm1lJXS28ftcvIHxgEtm3aOKIIm6n3D7QnAARkfZxhEA3IflxUu5sPiUkqgJ(Y)6i(kagI2LalinbSo)VOfERbPNH7dvmQ)KkvRZPu1boj9WXntaEJ8UnkyynEj5EcxmGIjUkOEGhgZsP0zxqFZVvpT(2NgljnrHVa1xAimTeXmBOlGa21aCAkNDz9CJkYzyQrsQFD9BmW4OjBT03w)U6C6)UEXSJXu5ZTxv9iRGy9JUfY(CJKSA68(HRz7VB6B74McoNbnUebdf(yORdc)thIy0U28UQRuHeQn0txGXzKJjijPUsqyDub34KjOZ2TjKeiSy5aJnMgv9Qf6IOmWx9Q6p6g67RFG(H6v9AtzuzWvvpWdjsgcuz9Fp2EQS(F8s7PY6)I98RtbZbKiLjTKGJTdvsgg90mJGAIlPJ525HZRNEmcmcczt4VEJ94cmr0usFj56NKkKm1Af49t0WTHkZXPI(POjfetvz9F77mNVFQttTOhvs9cjTMeFcUdj6w1)IyKG4SrmmMyVaGDPNEiaUeBoAMZuu)dAcUXWn7c1JvYxQ0jwDIjZlp2kMo4ntIdx6dpAgd3WuG8BgAlfTo1AJka(pJiLxxpTasPr5ydnrroe8LemYA2fv(e3a2QpPlW5YTYkjPoDeFkqs9oAXQgEsBW49lIKkkRtbKy)DR((xi9(1n1Ke3o)2XkLa01se6sfcUiiAU)C(T3hdZRQrGvpWYKacTtGQYh)WB)nVYr9FRcHCe(XdnFq(HiPSLNcbHvTGNeYEi5RC7ghQOZ)vTCTVFbTNxLDn7J0(ZRjTkaddHh8ZwWqempCQLcvWulmTg6nJMbIEE8ZHgxcMG3cDyWqjjSTD5M(vly6CcobU(bQZor2EriiD5CvqnbVJaU7BD1yqzbJewMPD9vkX8YS3NKzLykE8DEWlxU3h8Sf7jU)qBlQ0m4WT6JQ0W1ADRKT0xSRCSvUI9AAnrADAeKrO9nKkHfgHrbOPk8soVBg971AKI73lPj)16TFQ3umMWC3U8Jl76(cZpaO0FBCBbmLgA0rk0uNL0PSHrL5lWREr3YL3ohfhn3Nw5ZCoFnOJzNJWdqEBANSckZKksRKV0gjGt)KXCbfkAwM(Ok74w9z7SDJ8BoY)8PBV1cU(be)d2qFZPYXJYT2Ad6HeueqMoLCyenzOJjzU9qHXKC39Ec)aZUrWv9xV6iP5xuyhkvOgmj21khT6f038y8om5(7rqhKhkhY93IGPO9RBStUF9aKiQgmfn4U8oDojjAMeWiHEBbCDIyqKGd1svF9WXuyJNizC58rVjTdJliPCJYMj5LnCDzlbYUatUQ(Ezlavivw9)i7Ss3p8URC3pC2E)8t(V)
    Edited: June 21, 2022

6. Want to add love it so much i took it with me to Wrath Classic thank you

7. Hi, The RIGHT group link has an issue. Please ammend! Thank u <3

8. Could "[WotLK]MM Hunter (Right Group)" be amended by any chance. Link does not work :(

9. Could you reupload the code for "[WotLK]MM Hunter (Right Group)"? Unfortunately the link has expired (dead).

10. [WotLK]MM Hunter (Right Group) This WeakAura LInk is dead. please Relink plz

[WotLK]MM Hunter (Right Group) This WeakAura LInk is dead. please Relink plz

11. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Can anyone share the string to the [WotLK]MM Hunter (Right Group) since pastebin removed it?