1. Retail-like Weak Auras UI for Combat Rogue

Combat Rogue Weak Auras v1.0

Hi there guys. I'd like to introduce myself before explaining what I'm about to share. I'm Lunminas, a Disco Priest main from the guild <Fade>, I've been playing on Warmane for around 3 to 4 years now with some experience on retail.

This Weak Auras was made in attempt to fulfill something that's been missing from the contemporary Wrath of the Lich King community: New and updated User Interfaces. This project is essentially a start to make the 3.3.5a experience inherit some of the best improvents from retail content. Taking into consideration that Weak Auras 2 has been updated in August to be compatible with a plethrera of components from the origial retail addon, it's now possible to develop clean, functional UIs on it's new 2.18 build, with added effects, conditions, triggers, etc.

With this, I'd like to share my WA Import, but do realize that this does not work with old version of Weak Auras.

If you're unsure where to download the new version, check for Bunny67's Weak Aura 2 Github repository. The build should be there.

Without further ado, here's the UI

If you're interested, here's a gif

Features

There's one main group and 3 other groups linked to the main one for this UI, they are separated in order to keep things organized. All the dynamic groups are dynamic for a reason, you won't see the UI this clogged, the screenshot shows all icons for all groups.

• The Main Rotation group displays your most used abilities and resources. It has a multitude of functionality that you can't see at first sight too.
    • The Upper Group shows useful things such as ToT CD and uptime, missing poisons and stealth
    • The Left Group is your utility group, with some of your CCs, sprint, and interrupt.
    • The Right Group displays your defensives Vanish, they glow when used.
    • The Main Rotation Group also has some highly customized bars, which displays things such as GCD, Adrenaline Rush and Blade Flurry uptime and a smart sunder bar which tracks PP's Abomination debuff as well. The bottom most bar is your Deadly Poison stacks and timer. The outer border changes colour denpending on wether or not you have that number of stacks (when 3rd bar is green = 3 stacks at least).

Version 1.0

This is the release version of this build. I've playtested a lot but probably not enough. This post also doubles as a suggestions post, which are very welcome, together with feedback!

WARNING
    Please do take note that this Import only works on version 2.18 of Weak Auras(Bunny67's), and also that resizing the original UI is done through the Main Rotation group, simply go to Combat Rogue Rotations, group, Group Scale.

Import

As I said, this build is separated in 5 groups so we can keep it organized and modular. If there's things you don't want in your UI apart from the main rotation, you can simply not download it and it'll work just fine, also, the pastebin links can be changed easily, so if there's a new build, check the changelog and understand that it's already updated. With that being said, here are the links:

1. Combat Rogue (Main Group v1.0)
    2. Combat Rogue (Left Group v1.0)
    3. Combat Rogue (Right Group v1.0)
    4. Combat Rogue (Upper Group v1.0)

More of my UIs

Did you like my UI? Please, make sure to check the rest! I'm attempting to make UIs for all classes. If you are interested, please check out this project's main thread for more.

Changelog

v1.0 (15/11/2020) - Released
    v1.1 (16/11/2020) - Added "Not in Vehicle" and check talent tree to load options.
    v2.0 (16/11/2020) - Added Adrenaline Rush, Blade Flurry and Engineering gloves CDs to top group. Fixed groups not resizing or moving in conjuction with "main rotations" group. Added extra fuctionality to Rupture and Slice and Dice Icons for visibility purposes.
    Edited: November 16, 2020

2. Thanks for the compilation. i am new and wanted to find a new helpful UI. but can i ask you why i cant make it work? i can only see the preview in weakauras, but it never gets properly loaded.

3. Thanks for the compilation. i am new and wanted to find a new helpful UI. but can i ask you why i cant make it work? i can only see the preview in weakauras, but it never gets properly loaded.
    Hi, thank you for using my UI! When you say properly loaded, do you mean only some icons load or none of them? If the latter is the case, then it might be because all my auras only load once you enter combat. If you're still having issues, please, add me on discord so I can help you faster. Moonlit#6139

4. Hi, thank you for using my UI! When you say properly loaded, do you mean only some icons load or none of them? If the latter is the case, then it might be because all my auras only load once you enter combat. If you're still having issues, please, add me on discord so I can help you faster. Moonlit#6139
    when i import the groups they just stay in the unloaded part of the addon. i tried importing some other rogue auras and they worked. i'm too much of a noob to understand why this happens

5. when i import the groups they just stay in the unloaded part of the addon. i tried importing some other rogue auras and they worked. i'm too much of a noob to understand why this happens
    Ah, I see. Then maybe it's because you don't have Killing Spree yet. I've selected some loading parameters in order to prevent the aura from loading on different specs. Issue is, it only allows to do that by checking if a talent is selected or not, not the spec itself. So check if you have Killing Spree selected as a talent, and, if by any reason, you do not run with KS, you can go to every single group (bottom, main, top, etc) and go to their load tab, then deselect the load if talent selected option.

This is how the load tab looks right now:
    Spoiler: Show
    Edited: December 6, 2020

6. Ah, I see. Then maybe it's because you don't have Killing Spree yet. I've selected some loading parameters in order to prevent the aura from loading on different specs. Issue is, it only allows to do that by checking if a talent is selected or not, not the spec itself. So check if you have Killing Spree selected as a talent, and, if by any reason, you do not run with KS, you can go to every single group (bottom, main, top, etc) and go to their load tab, then deselect the load if talent selected option.

This is how the load tab looks right now:
    Spoiler: Show
    ty, it all fixed after i got enough points to take KS. i was just trying to get the auras ASAP to get to used to them while leveling. now i see everything fine, thanks a lot!

7. As someone who just randomly lost all weakauras overnight this saved me a lot of time. Amazing stuff! Very close to my style as well so not much editing to do on my side. Much thanks

8. This looks great. Is there any way to make this usable with Subtlety spec?

9. Pastebin is being a nuisiance right now, any chance of posting them as spoilers in the main post as well?

10. May 3, 2021  
    Awsome work! Will you be doing this for Assasination as well?

11. weak aura not showing on low level skills is this bug?

12. Assa Rogue Weakauras

Awsome work! Will you be doing this for Assasination as well?
    Hey!, for all those are looking for this Weakauras for assassination rogue, I made some changes to the Combat Weakauras (OP).

Assa Rogue - Top Group
    Assa Rogue - Main Group
    Assa Rogue - Right Group
    Assa Rogue - Left Group

I hope this will help you, here is a GIF of all groups working together

https://giphy.com/gifs/un2M2AGE82YaaagJVD.