1. Hi! When is DK UI coming out? More less :)

2. Damn, these UIs look sick af
    Keep up the good work <3

3. crazy good looking UIs, gotta say I admire your patience and sense of style. really looking forward to the DKs one ^^

4. Hello there! Firstly i have to express my huge admiration about what you do. I have been using wa ever since i started playing retail and was really hoping to find something like that for warmane!. For some reason tho i cant get bunny67's weakauras to run at all. I simply download them from github, past all downloaded files to interface/addons and when i start up the game, error window shows up saying:

Spoiler: Show
    Message: ...nterface\AddOns\WeakAuras\SubRegionTypes\SubTex t.lua line 154:
    attempt to compare nil with number
    ...nterface\AddOns\WeakAuras\SubRegionTypes\SubTex t.lua line 154:
    in function `modify'
    ...ace\AddOns\WeakAuras\RegionTypes\RegionPrototyp e.lua line 591:
    in function `modifyFinish'
    ..\AddOns\WeakAuras\RegionTypes\Icon.lua line 570:
    in function `modify'
    ..\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua line 2574:
    in function `SetRegion'
    ..\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua line 2469:
    in function <..\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:2375>
    ..\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua line 2504:
    in function `Add'
    ..\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua line 2035:
    in function `load'
    ..\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua line 2042:
    in function `AddMany'
    ..\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua line 903:
    in function <..\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:875>

I am begging any1 to take a look and drop some knowledge/advice PLEASE. Thank you guys

EDIT: is it maybe cause im playing on frostmourne server? Seems odd but thats the only thing i can think of.

EDIT 2: Sometimes, it says this:

[C]: Collapse()
    WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:1349: Resume()
    WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:1074: Toggle()
    WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:794: OnClick()
    ...ddOns\WeakAuras\Libs\LibDBIcon-1.0\LibDBIcon-1.0.lua:146:
    ...ddOns\WeakAuras\Libs\LibDBIcon-1.0\LibDBIcon-1.0.lua:146
    Edited: December 14, 2020

5. I am overwhelmed by the feedback and support from all of you. It's truly heartwarming to see so many people enjoying the UIs I've made. I will continue to do them and will only stop when I'm happy with the state of all of them, without any bugs and min-maxxed to perfection. That means that I'll have to finish all the remaining classes' UIs as well.

I won't lie; I've been playing a lot of Shadowlands lately as previously stated and I'm just not having enough time and dedication to make UIs for WotLK. I'd prefer to make them with passion and effort rather than make them just to fulfill a deadline. This is the reason why some of my UIs took hours, if not days of playtesting, trying different things, introducing different designs, etc. Seeing all this feedback is obviously very moving and makes me want to get back to work, but I still need some time. The season is beginning over at retail and it's a grind.

I'd like to share some of the things I've been doing there though, just for the people that are interested. I'm tanking as a prot paladin and got a retri paladin buddy that requested an UI. Here are the results:

I will return soon, I haven't forgotten about this project and I'm not abandoning it. Soon enough all classes and specs will have UIs. Thanks again for all you guys' love!

6. Hello there! Firstly i have to express my huge admiration about what you do. I have been using wa ever since i started playing retail and was really hoping to find something like that for warmane!. For some reason tho i cant get bunny67's weakauras to run at all. I simply download them from github, past all downloaded files to interface/addons and when i start up the game, error window shows up saying:

Message: ...nterface\AddOns\WeakAuras\SubRegionTypes\SubTex t.lua line 154:
    attempt to compare nil with number
    ...nterface\AddOns\WeakAuras\SubRegionTypes\SubTex t.lua line 154:
    in function `modify'
    ...ace\AddOns\WeakAuras\RegionTypes\RegionPrototyp e.lua line 591:
    in function `modifyFinish'
    ..\AddOns\WeakAuras\RegionTypes\Icon.lua line 570:
    in function `modify'
    ..\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua line 2574:
    in function `SetRegion'
    ..\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua line 2469:
    in function <..\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:2375>
    ..\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua line 2504:
    in function `Add'
    ..\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua line 2035:
    in function `load'
    ..\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua line 2042:
    in function `AddMany'
    ..\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua line 903:
    in function <..\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:875>

I am begging any1 to take a look and drop some knowledge/advice PLEASE. Thank you guys

EDIT: is it maybe cause im playing on frostmourne server? Seems odd but thats the only thing i can think of.

EDIT 2: Sometimes, it says this:

[C]: Collapse()
    WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:1349: Resume()
    WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:1074: Toggle()
    WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:794: OnClick()
    ...ddOns\WeakAuras\Libs\LibDBIcon-1.0\LibDBIcon-1.0.lua:146:
    ...ddOns\WeakAuras\Libs\LibDBIcon-1.0\LibDBIcon-1.0.lua:146
    He has released 2 versions that are compatible with my UIs. 2.18 and 3.0.6. If you're running either, try the other version. I haven't tested WA on Frostmourne since I don't have toons there.

EDIT: If you're running into issues still, I advise joining the discord linked in the first comment of this post. The people that backported WAs probably knows a lot more than someone that just uses the tool to make UIs.

7. The Blood DK turned out amazing! Looking forward if you'll ever make an Unholy one as well :D

8. The Blood DK turned out amazing! Looking forward if you'll ever make an Unholy one as well :D
    It's done :) Check it out

9. I am overwhelmed by the feedback and support from all of you. It's truly heartwarming to see so many people enjoying the UIs I've made. I will continue to do them and will only stop when I'm happy with the state of all of them, without any bugs and min-maxxed to perfection. That means that I'll have to finish all the remaining classes' UIs as well.

I won't lie; I've been playing a lot of Shadowlands lately as previously stated and I'm just not having enough time and dedication to make UIs for WotLK. I'd prefer to make them with passion and effort rather than make them just to fulfill a deadline. This is the reason why some of my UIs took hours, if not days of playtesting, trying different things, introducing different designs, etc. Seeing all this feedback is obviously very moving and makes me want to get back to work, but I still need some time. The season is beginning over at retail and it's a grind.

I'd like to share some of the things I've been doing there though, just for the people that are interested. I'm tanking as a prot paladin and got a retri paladin buddy that requested an UI. Here are the results:

I will return soon, I haven't forgotten about this project and I'm not abandoning it. Soon enough all classes and specs will have UIs. Thanks again for all you guys' love!
    I really like the Prot one, especially the def CD placement. Do you have any plan to upload this to Wago by any chance? Aslo rebuke cd :D

10. these auras look so good. However, I wonder, will these cause fps issue since you use many animations and frame glows?

11. these auras look so good. However, I wonder, will these cause fps issue since you use many animations and frame glows?
    This is actually a good question. So far I've seen no FPS issues on my end. I'm running a GTX 1060 with an i7 though, so I can't be certain. Implying that they ported WA correctly, it shouldn't be an issue. I've seen auras much much bigger than this that didn't cause any perfomance issues.

12. Great job ! Preg pal , Enh sham and arm war for pvp plzzzzzzzzzzz :DDDDD

First 1234 ... Last