1. working well on latest version as well

2. no warlock?

are you planning to make warlock weakaura?

3. planning on making one for assassination rogue?

4. Woooow man this is so awesome!! You did such a great job! And also thanks a lot for sharing it with us all! Keep that up, cheers mate! :)

5. Hi guys! I'm back. Warlock UIs comming, they're all done. Just need to post them. A lot of people sending love through here and discord, felt compelled to come back and finish this project.

EDIT: Sorry for the wait, all of them are out now! Make sure to try them out, I haven't had enough time to playtest all of them. Shaman is next!
    Edited: February 21, 2021

6. Hi guys! I'm back. Warlock UIs comming, they're all done. Just need to post them. A lot of people sending love through here and discord, felt compelled to come back and finish this project.
    Awesome! cant wait!!! Been waiting on an affliction one!!

7. Love the work! Fury main here and it's amazing! Any plans on prot warr?

8. Arms Warrior and Feral Druid

Hi, i really like your weakauras and was wondering if you are planning to make one for arms warrior and feral dps, for feral im currently using the feral tank one and it kinda works :P

9. Hi, i really like your weakauras and was wondering if you are planning to make one for arms warrior and feral dps, for feral im currently using the feral tank one and it kinda works :P
    I made one for Feral Cat here https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=433203

10. Hey!

First of all, Amazing work. I've made WeakAuras in WoD for every specc, and i know what kind of work goes into it. With that said, do you plan on making this "suite" for every specc, Or is it more of a "I make them for the speccs i play" kind of deal?

If you need any help, Hit me up on discord! Captbob#4651

Cheers
    Edited: March 26, 2021

11. This is art! Thank you for all your efforts and those who help you out with this. Community really appreciate this! thumbs Up

12. I am not really hopefull about it since pretty much no one plays it but do you plan to do it for enhancement at any point?

13. I used ur UI but seems some of the skill icon is missing and replaced with a big ? mark. How can I manually replace that spell/skill icon?

14. May 10, 2021  
    Hi guys! I'm back. Warlock UIs comming, they're all done. Just need to post them. A lot of people sending love through here and discord, felt compelled to come back and finish this project.

EDIT: Sorry for the wait, all of them are out now! Make sure to try them out, I haven't had enough time to playtest all of them. Shaman is next!
    Thank you so much for the WeakAura.

I just modified it slightly to be useful in Holy spec :

https://prnt.sc/12rscut

15. May 11, 2021  
    Hey,
    Can i ask you to make UI for assasin rogue if you have time.I need to track Hunger of blood Envenom buff and SnD.

First 12345 ... Last