1. May 22, 2021  
    hello, is there anyway to make it so they appear when your character isn't in combat?

ty in advance

2. June 8, 2021  

Arms warrior?

Any chance to get weakaura for arms warrior?

3. Could you do restoration shaman please.

Thanks you

4. Ty & we still w8 for shaman

Hey man, love ur work. We still w8 the day u share all shamans specs wa, its npp take ur time :)

5. Great job there ... Please make 1 for feral cat too

6. July 8, 2021  
    Hi, is there any weakauras for resto shaman? ty!

7. You are the best and thank you for this!

8. shaman

hello i love this project u put together however i main shaman and desperately seek a weakaura for all shaman spec and also holy paladin if u can :D <3 anyways love it man goin to make playing so much more fun ty ty

9. I love your setups you've created!! Are you planning on doing assassination rogues as well?

10. I still have to figure everything out. But this looks amazing! Job well done. Thank you!

11. Hi guys, thanks again for the support and love for all these months. I've been in a hiatus from UIs for a long time now and I eventually dropped the project, leaving shaman and other specs unfinished. I had a lot of people adding me through discord and eventually decided to remove my contact info since I wasn't really focused on that at the moment. I apologize if you guys had issues while I was away.
    Frankly this project has been fun and exciting from the start, however it started to feel like a job when I got into the classes I had no interest in and eventually it burned me out. Also, being completely honest, this was the very first time I decided to actually make an UI, not just a weak aura or two. It takes a lot of practice and time to make everything functional, yet simple and compact, and, frankly, I wasn't happy with the end result of most of my UIs. The main reason is that there were many downsides and issues on the UIs I had made at the very start of this project, and fixing them meant I had to push back the UIs I had to do and focus on UIs I've already made. This idea got stuck in my head and I realized that if I were to fix the old ones, I would trap myself in a loop, fixing stuff I wasn't happy with.
    This issue was not predictable when I started, only when I got midway through the project that I realized that multiple aspects bothered me. The main one is that there is no standard that I have followed. I tested things out cause I was new at doing stuff like this and it ended up changing the entire look of my UIs. That is, some look similar (Rogue and Paladin for example), and some look completely off (Priest). This lack of standardization makes my UIs look ugly and experimental, and I hate doing things in a half-*** manner.
    So, what is this 3 paragraph banter all about? I'm back. And now it's for good. I quit retail and I wanted to finish this project once in for all. However, now, I wanna be faithful with quality, quit the experimental bull**** and just make solid UIs for Wrath and deliver this love letter to the community. What this means is that I'm going to completely remake my entire UI project with a new, established end result in mind. I must confess that I'm not gonna be original, I had the opportunity to stumble across an ElvUI profile on Wago that is a carbon copy of Naowh's UI (A big name tank player on retail). This sparked my interest in making all the weak auras required to make it fully functional since the person who made the UI didn't bother with the weak aura part.
    This will be a fun project, folks. Here's a sneak peak, see you on the other side.

PS: This doesn't mean I'm dropping the old project. If you like my old UIs better, feel free to use them!
    Edited: August 23, 2021

12. Affliction UI not working

Hi, really like your work. Im using the moonkin WA and its working fine, but the affliction one seems broken.

It loads and looks all good but it doesnt show cooldowns or timers for my DOT's.

I just imported the group and havent messed with anything, am i missing something?

13. Hey I can't find the Text link you said you will share inside of a pastebin for the import or I am blind and I can't find it.

Appart from that this such a beautilf work that I can't wait to get my hands on.

First ... 23456 ... Last