1. Hey man, you wouldn't per chance have Protection Paladin on the horizon? :) I really like your WA style, and seeing as I am very bad at making WeakAuras I am looking for one for my Prot Paladin that I like :)

2. Hey man, you wouldn't per chance have Protection Paladin on the horizon? :) I really like your WA style, and seeing as I am very bad at making WeakAuras I am looking for one for my Prot Paladin that I like :)
    Soon ;)

3. Update! Regarding my new Naowh UI project, check out the progress!

4. Very nice Auras my guy. Percebi que é BR, consegui instalar mano, legal.
    Edited: August 29, 2021

5. The auras look very good, and a lot of work was probably put into it, theres nothing to say there.

However, these were obviously made by someone who doesn't play pve on a very high level ( at least for most of these classes ), which is mostly obvious due to the order of the spells which should kinda reflect on priority of those spells, its just unpractical to have them randomly spaced around like this without any thought behind it.

Also a lot of auras track some very useless things for pve and take away attention from the important stuff. ( or they track useful things but they are unnecessarily big and "in focus" ). There is such a thing as too much information at which point having so many cooldowns that are not really relevant, you might aswell look at your bars, or just make a seperate weak aura away from the main group so it doesnt draw attention.

I know these things can be easily edited by the user, but this is used by people who are lazy, or dont know how to make their own ui, the point of using someone elses ui is that its as good as it gets out of the box.

I hope your new project addresses these things so i can actually recommend these to people who are just getting into the game, or need a better ui.

6. The auras look very good, and a lot of work was probably put into it, theres nothing to say there.

However, these were obviously made by someone who doesn't play pve on a very high level ( at least for most of these classes ), which is mostly obvious due to the order of the spells which should kinda reflect on priority of those spells, its just unpractical to have them randomly spaced around like this without any thought behind it.

Also a lot of auras track some very useless things for pve and take away attention from the important stuff. ( or they track useful things but they are unnecessarily big and "in focus" ). There is such a thing as too much information at which point having so many cooldowns that are not really relevant, you might aswell look at your bars, or just make a seperate weak aura away from the main group so it doesnt draw attention.

I know these things can be easily edited by the user, but this is used by people who are lazy, or dont know how to make their own ui, the point of using someone elses ui is that its as good as it gets out of the box.

I hope your new project addresses these things so i can actually recommend these to people who are just getting into the game, or need a better ui.
    Hi! Your criticism is very welcome and I apologize for my UI not being of your liking. About my new project, I've already made the post and some of the auras, you can check them out at the end of my main post! However, I'd like to know specifically what you didn't like or found useless, so I may improve uppon it. Thanks!

7. So, long story short, you need to focus on priority/focus of the spells, like I said earlier. And another thing is that you tried to force 5 big buttons on every class, while some have more some have less.

Take your fury for example:|

Main:
    - Heroic throw has no business being in the first slot. its a filler, when u exhausted everything else.
    - Sunders are important, but i still wouldnt put them in a "main" group. ( but thats personal prefference )
    - But overall priority is the main focus, it should be something like BT>WW>SLAM>HT>Sunder ( If you wanna keep all 5 ), because thats usually gonna be the priority of a fury warrior. The way it is right now, is not natural.
    - But even better you should move HT and sunder away ( make them smaller somewhere), leave only BT>WW>SLAM in the main focus, because those are the main focus and this is how 90% of the people play anyway if you were looking at other peopls UI's

Left group:
    This is mostly fine, however i would prioritize deathwish in front of recklessness and i would remove shattering because its very rarely used ( only in specific scenarios, usually in guild runs ) you never use it as your own cd.

Right group:
    Berserker rage, enraged regen are used next to never, and they are quite useless in pve anyway. Retailiation is used but again very rarely, to a point where you know its always off cooldown when u need to use it.

Missing:
    And even in a case of tracking so many things there quite a few missing completely that are much more important than what you are currently tracking.
    - Rend and victory rush
    - Intercept, Intervene
    - Bloodrage

( I was making these points solely looking at the screenshots, if i missed something, ignore it, but the overall point still stands )
    I took fury warrior as an example, but every spec has the same problems.
    Id be happy to help further if you are interested, but any case it would be a shame to see these problems in your new ui, where you undoubtedly put in a lot of time.

8. Aff Warlock- Drain Soul

First of nice work !

Small request for the affliction warlock WA can you please add below to auras:
    1. Death's embrace when target is below 35%
    2. Drain soul when target is below 25%

9. hi, the Spriest version currently don't work?

10. Can someone link the text that should be imported?? I couldn't find the link anywhere

11. Can someone link the text that should be imported?? I couldn't find the link anywhere
    he made a new project here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=439253

12. Onde está esse pastebin para mim copiar?

13. help

can you please give me link for rogue assassin profile

14. I love myself a tidy Interface.

o/ Hay there,
    how can I remove this one single Button that does nothing? I don't see any Buff related to it. Please let me know since I have low experience with Weak Auras,
    thank you upfront!

s/s here:

First ... 34567 ... Last