1. I love you

i expend about 3 houres trying to do weak aura works, but i cant find the codes. Dude i give up, but the discord friend Sperex#3407 give the link of this forum.
    THANKS GOD.

2. Tanks

Hello, I installed it and everything is working 100%. Zero error.
    I'm noob in the game, so I don't understand why so many weak aura codes. In addition to the codes you have here. It has the codes from step 3 in the part to import weak auras. I opened the file and it has 4 warlock options. I was lost lol https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=439253

3. I just cant get my Destro lock WA to load. I tried 2.18, 3.18 and 4.0 versions of WA and they are not loading. Any advice?

Edit: got it.
    Edited: February 28, 2023

4. hi, ty for this work, but links are down. could you upload again at least pala and lock affli. Ty again.

5. can anyone help me i downloaded weakaura but it does not pop up for me

6. hi, im trying to use your wa but the pastebin page is not working and can not see or copy the code to import. Thanks in advance.

7. Guys this project has been dropped. I no longer work on it and maintain it. I've made weak auras for ALL classes in my new Naowh UI Project, I suggest you get it from there. It's a lot more updated.

8. i can't find the import for ret paladin

9. HI i cant find the link for the text inside the pastebin ...did I miss something here

10. Where can I find the import text messaage ??

11. So where can i find the code to import ?

12. Hello, first of all thanks for the effort doing this.I have a question about warlock’s Ui, how to make Haunt spell to show remaining time on target not only the cd of spell?

13. excuse me , do you have version for holy paladin ?

14. This project is absolutely amazing! After every new spec I create, I come here for a useful WA set. Thank a lot!

15. Doesnt work for me, WA wont open when i type /wa

First ... 5678 Last