1. WA Fwar

Hello there man , amazing work , im using all of your WA , and you made my life easier!
    But i do have 1 question about fwars WA , why you didnt include HS and cleave in the main rotation ? I mean there SHOULD be there
    It would be amazing if you could add them!
    Edited: February 7, 2022

2. its going to take a long time to import cant copy the text lol

3. i dont see this pastebin that you said to copy the text over

4. Its amazing! Im waiting for Enhance shaman bro

5. May 16, 2022  

6. no string for shammy '-'

There is Shaman springs in ElvUI post.https://pastebin.com/eHd5UKfr
    Edited: June 15, 2022

7. July 4, 2022  

Protection Paladin tank

Hello. I just want to say I love what you are doing here and I am using them on all my character.

I would like to ask if you can make a UI for a Protection Paladin.

8. Is there a String for Holy pally

9. A lot of work you did there, and you did it great!
    As a veteran returning into the game, it's helpful to get on track much fester.
    Feral druid (cat) is needed!
    Best regards

10. Is it possible to have one for arcane mages? possibly it also works in leveling. i am learning to use the mage on warmane

11. Can I ask what the 5 combo point looking bars under the mana bar are for Ret Paladins? I have no idea what this is supposed to represent in 3.3.5 patch.

12. Hello
    Try create WA on holy pala
    Boss swing

13. Hey awesome work . i was looking for this for ages. But where is the Code to import can t find anything

14. Actually found the code but weakauras isnt working . does not pop up on my screen and i download the version you say on your post. Can someone help please

15. Actually found the code but weakauras isnt working . does not pop up on my screen and i download the version you say on your post. Can someone help please
    Worked for me, same time frame you tried. Go to the GitHub link in the first post, click the Green "code" button, choose download zip, extract all the folders into your AddOns folder, and start up the game. Maybe there are some other addon dependencies that I happened to have that you don't, i don't know.

Personally I love these UIs, I have had to reinstall wotlk from scratch twice in the last few months and I always grab these UIs for my characters (albeit with a lot of tweaks).

First ... 45678 Last