1. Its way too annoying to form a pug due random kickoff

Idk, what you did to cause this but its really annoying, its not connection lost, it just kicks you to character screen even while you are acting/moving. Some ppl said change location to kl, but still happens. Do you guys have any counter for this?

2. Can you share more details about the problem:

Were you the leader of the PUG,
    Where did you stay during the time of the character log off.
    DId you use any commands like /camp for example - it logouts you right to your character screen.

What do you mean Location to KL?

3. Been both leader and assist same time on other occations, and leader only on this occasion.
    The locations I was staying during the forming processes are; violet hold entrance, memorial, krasus landing.
    Was just using global/trade/yell chats first times. Started to moving forth and back after experiencing these kickoffs and still experienced the same.

PS: World server is down now, dont get confused because I got kicked already while server was live when I posted this.

4. It might be related to this measures that were implemented by warmane staff:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=415270

Did your random logouts started recently or its a long lasting issue

5. It might be related to this measures that were implemented by warmane staff:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=415270
    Most likely. Though it's very random pace to get kicked. Sometimes when I AFKed in Dalaran, I could AFK for a long time before getting booted. Sometimes I got booted while running around doing dailies etc.

One way to avoid being booted, is to park your character outside of Dalaran, pop in only to spam trade/general and to inspect people, then head back out.

6. Most likely. Though it's very random pace to get kicked. Sometimes when I AFKed in Dalaran, I could AFK for a long time before getting booted. Sometimes I got booted while running around doing dailies etc.

One way to avoid being booted, is to park your character outside of Dalaran, pop in only to spam trade/general and to inspect people, then head back out.
    Was trying this but as you explained, it seems fully random. I did a timer of 3 mins while forming, was on flying mount at kl, going out and in and still it caught me and kicked me off.