1. New ARM M1 Chip on macbook

Hello,

I recently purchased the new macbook pro with the M1 chip. And wotlk 3.3.5 is not working anymore on mac version and also when I tried to run it with winewrapper for windows wow.

Do you have any solution to solve this problem ?

Thanks a lot.

2. Hello I tried the software called crossover, the game launched but as soon as I log in it crashes.

Here's a sreenshot :
    https://ibb.co/99qx2vb

Someone has a solution for that? please

3. Hello I tried the software called crossover, the game launched but as soon as I log in it crashes.

Here's a sreenshot :
    https://ibb.co/99qx2vb

Someone has a solution for that? please
    Yeah I got the same problem withe wineskin, it seems that m1 chip gpu is not supported by wine yet. We can do nothing but to wait.

4. What Wine (and others like it) does is trick the program into thinking it's running on Windows. Think of the OS as a kitchen. A program is used to its own kitchen, where cuttlery is in this drawer, plates in that drawer, the fridge is on that wall and so on. So when you ask it to do things in another kitchen (another OS, such as Apple's), it doesn't know where to find the things it needs, so it fails. But Wine is like a kitchen help, it goes in between the program and the OS/kitchen, and so the program asks Wine for a plate, and Wine knows the drawer where to take it from. And so, you can get artificial compatibility from one OS to the other. Your problem unfortunately is another. Your new Mac has an ARM CPU (as opposed to Intel or AMD). ARM is a completely different architecture. Think of programs as a to-do list. The CPU reads the instructions in the list, and follows them. The problem is, WoW is written for x86 processors, basically the list is written in a language called 86 (for simplicity). Your CPU doesn't speak 86, it only understands ARM. So it has this to-do list which it can't read, so it can't follow the instructions on it. I recall something called Exagear, if it's still a thing, which does a similar thing to Wine, but instead of helping with the OS differences, it translates live instructions from 86 into ARM language.
    So if that thing still exists, give it a go. Running x86/x64 programs on ARM is a big debate, and there aren't any really good solutions out there. ARM processors are simply designed and built very differently.

5. 4 Days Ago  
    There is a solution now that works pretty well but you have to buy software. You can use the new version of Parallels Desktop (version 16.5). You then need to acquire the ARM version of Windows 10 which is only available for developers (but anyone can be a developer). There are. lot of videos available to get this all to work. The secret sauces is in the Windows 10 release from this past Dec (2020) which has an X86 translator kind of like Rosetta 2 in Mac OS. This allows you to transparently run x86 Windows app like the the WarMane WOW client. I have used it fro several hours, starting a new character and seems to run well.
    So you new:
    M1 Mac - the more ram the better since you are virtualizing Windows 10 ARM
    Parallels Desktop 16.5.0 or better
    Windows 10 Arm Developer edition
    WarMane Windows client 3.3.5 WoTLK

FYI, I was using Crossover on pre-Apple Silicon Macs and it worked fine. That solution currently crashes with an error 132 related to lack of graphics support on M1. Also Crossover uses Wine which is still x86 based so you have double translation going on: Windows > Mac x86 via Rosetta 2 > Mac M1