1. help to configure isboxer 3.3.5

currently I have already configured in another wow expansion, but in the 3.3.5 lk expansion, the slaves do not follow me nor do they assist me, what could I be doing wrong? Help, I speak Spanish and English

2. I would avoid starting boxing from scratch currently. Probably new rules about multiboxing will be applied soon.

3. I would avoid starting boxing from scratch currently. Probably new rules about multiboxing will be applied soon.
    No, there wont be new rules regarding multiboxing. Do not spread misinformation. It has been made very clear, as recently as 6 weeks ago, that there is no plan to limit multiboxing further than the 25-character cap.

This information can be sourced here; http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=427049

Just because Blizzard effectively changed their policy towards broadcasting software on retail; does not have any merit nor correlation towards how Warmane, a third-party company independant from Blizzard, will act in regards to their servers which are set 10 years prior to retail.
    Edited: November 22, 2020

4. currently I have already configured in another wow expansion, but in the 3.3.5 lk expansion, the slaves do not follow me nor do they assist me, what could I be doing wrong? Help, I speak Spanish and English
    As for the topic at hand, you can join one of the below;

Official ISBoxer Discord: https://discord.com/invite/ESxEzhs

Warmanes Unofficial Multiboxer Discord: https://discord.gg/rNgC7SGQYR

You will find support for multiboxing in either of these two discords. Do not expect help on these forums, it's just full of whiny kids trying to get multiboxing banned. No longer for multiboxing support.
    Edited: November 22, 2020

5. Simply put; piss off.
    Man, I'm multiboxer myself. It's just not worth to start from scratch now. At least, until GM's will state once again that 25 limit is the last measure.

I expected limit way earlier than it happened (1y ago+). It supposed to happen, 100+ slots consisted of multiboxers each WG on horde, then 100x char PvE boxer came and so on. Rules are changing, everything may happen.

Multiboxing won't be banned totally for sure, but further char cap or PvP restriction highly possible. For example, Horde WG still filled fully with boxers, at least on weekends.

6. Man, I'm multiboxer myself. It's just not worth to start from scratch now. At least, until GM's will state once again that 25 limit is the last measure.

I expected limit way earlier than it happened (1y ago+). It supposed to happen, 100+ slots consisted of multiboxers each WG on horde, then 100x char PvE boxer came and so on. Rules are changing, everything may happen.

Multiboxing won't be banned totally for sure, but further char cap or PvP restriction highly possible. For example, Horde WG still filled fully with boxers, at least on weekends.
    Fair enough. My bad. I edited my original message. I assumed you were one of those anti-multiboxers from your post history, given that you call for multiboxing to be banned from PvP and all that. I also had time to think about it, and realised i'm not interested in getting an infraction on the forums just to prove a point.

However, my point about this sub-section of the forums stands though. It's just a corner for whiny kids to cry about multiboxing and how it ought to be banned, instead of it being used for its intended purpose; to discuss the various aspects of multiboxing such as theorycrafting compositions, helping with setting up different software types for multiboxing, etc.

7. Hey ShadowXS, can you send new links to the discord channel? It dont work anymore, i need a bit help.