1. Retail-like Weak Auras UI for Boomkin Druid

Boomkin Druid Weak Auras v1.0

Hi there guys. I'd like to introduce myself before explaining what I'm about to share. I'm Lunminas, a Disco Priest main from the guild <Fade>, I've been playing on Warmane for around 3 to 4 years now with some experience on retail.

This Weak Auras was made in attempt to fulfill something that's been missing from the contemporary Wrath of the Lich King community: New and updated User Interfaces. This project is essentially a start to make the 3.3.5a experience inherit some of the best improvents from retail content. Taking into consideration that Weak Auras 2 has been updated in August to be compatible with a plethrera of components from the origial retail addon, it's now possible to develop clean, functional UIs on it's new 2.18 build, with added effects, conditions, triggers, etc.

With this, I'd like to share my WA Import, but do realize that this does not work with old version of Weak Auras.

If you're unsure where to download the new version, check for Bunny67's Weak Aura 2 Github repository. The build should be there.

Without further ado, here's the UI, click on the image for a GIF.

Features

There's one main group and 3 other groups linked to the main one for this UI, they are separated in order to keep things organized. All the dynamic groups are dynamic for a reason, you won't see the UI this clogged, the screenshot shows all icons for all groups.

• The Main Rotation group displays your most used abilities and resources. It tracks your current eclipse, displaying it's cooldown, duration and current haste %. There's trackers for Insect Swarm, Moonfire and your main cooldowns. They all have special effects for certain conditions, such as cooldowns glowing when they're about to be ready again.
    • The Upper Group shows useful things such as engineering gloves, Faerie Fire and Mark of the Wild. They track their cooldowns, uptime and missing auras.
    • The Bottom Group is there for miscellaneous and otherwise not constantly used abilities. Also, there's a Cyclone tracker which displays which target you have cycloned and it's duration on the target.
    • The Left Group is for your utility. There's a form, Innervate and Rebirth Tracker.
    • The Right Group displays your defensives and some other useful abilities. They all glow once the aura is up and display it's cooldown.

Things to note
    This UI has certain common characteristics, such as displaying important rotation abilities and cooldowns with glowing effects for high priority purposes and also cooldowns with a desaturated textures so you know what's not up to be used. Important abilities also display unique effects when they're about to be off cooldown once again.

Comments on the UI

This UI is actually pretty different from the others on the back-end side of things. It uses different auras for wether or not the ability is on CD. This was done to solve an issue with the current version of Weak Auras which overwrites the "desaturate" option from a condition. So avoiding desaturation through conditions solves the issue but clogs the groups. This isn't relevant for perfomance, just aesthetics.

WARNING
    Please do take note that this Import only works on version 2.18 of Weak Auras(Bunny67's), and also that resizing the original UI is done through the Main Rotation group, simply go to Paladin Rotations, group, Group Scale.

Import

As I said, this build is separated in 4 groups so we can keep it organized and modular. If there's things you don't want in your UI apart from the main rotation, you can simply not download it and it'll work just fine, also, the pastebin links can be changed easily, so if there's a new build, check the changelog and understand that it's already updated. With that being said, here are the links:

1. Boomkin Druid (Main Rotation)
    2. Boomkin Druid (Upper Group)
    3. Boomkin Druid (Left Group)
    4. Boomkin Druid (Right Group)

More of my UIs
    Did you like my UI? Please, make sure to check the rest! I'm attempting to make UIs for all classes. If you are interested, please check out this project's main thread for more.

Changelog

v1.0 (20/11/2020) - Released
    v1.1 (21/11/2020) - Fixed groups not resizing/moving with main group.
    Edited: November 21, 2020

2. All the pastebin link look dead (?)

3. All the pastebin link look dead (?)
    All links are working

4. Thanks for sharing, It looks a lot better then anything i could ever come up with! I must say though that there is a little bug in the main rotation section. If there are multiple boomys in the raid it will show moonfire and insect swarm from other boomys aswell. Switched those triggers to "own only" and it should be fixed now :)

5. Also in the upper section. Why do you have it set that you get notified when its not YOUR motw/gotw? Any other druids motw/gotw should be fine too :D so i changed "own only" in that trigger to anyone.

(wasnt able to edit my other post..)

6. Used it for around a week, its great and thank you for sharing!

7. How do I creat an Eclipse Cooldown with this weakauras version?

8. Hi i'm russian boomkin druid 55 lvl and your weak auras dont work. Can you help me? after importing, the aura is added to the "not loaded" section. How can I load the aura on my lvl? or the problem is in the Russian client ?

9. Left Group is set to load only if War Stomp known. Otherwise, love this suite of WAs and can't imagine playing boomie without it!