1. [A] Lions Pride — Recruitment

Lions Pride opens its ranks for recruitment and welcomes players ready for raiding. We will also interview and consider recruiting social players who just want to hang out, level up and have some fun.

Currently raiding ICC 10 and 25 man, having downed 12 (8HC) bosses on 10 man and 12 (7HC) on 25 man. We are looking to fill the final remaining spots of our ICC 25 core group. Our current aim is to continue farming all 12 bosses in ICC25 whilst starting to do more heroic bosses.

Our raid days are Thursdays @ 17:00 ST for RS25, followed by ICC25 immediately afterwards till approximately 20:00 ST, with an ICC25 continuation on Saturday @ 16:30.

In the long run, we also plan to extend our main activities to the area of PvP gameplay. Although it is currently not in our main focus, the core part of our members are into player combat no less than into the PvE world. Therefore, do not expect to be alone in fighting Horde on all the continents.

Consider joining us if you:
    — are knowledgeable in ICC tactics or have strong desires to learn the raids
    — do not mind joining a progressing guild with laid-back folks and no pressure on hardcore min-max-style raiding
    — have social skills to fit into a friendly community
    — you do not mind raiding time around 17-19+ server time

We do not accept and condemn needless toxicity and immaturity.

If you want to join the ranks of Lions Pride,
    do not hesitate and simply message one of our officers:
    Frejr, Mattaa, Wolfspitz or Gotfai

Edited: June 21, 2021 Reason: new officers, update

2. For the Alliance. /salute

New to the realm. Creating my Dwarf Hunter in a bit, so I'll <DwarfVoice>see you soon!</DwarfVoice>

Edit: IGN is Kharugon whenever someone can swing me a guild invite.
    Edited: November 28, 2020

3. Im interested, i have a lvl 78 hunter already, but im up with starting a new char aswell, add me on disc ILoveMayhem#2788, or on icecrown GhostRooter

4. Hey guys!

I am a really new player to the game and I am looking for a friendly guild of helpful players.
    Currently i only have a lvl 7 warlock on Lordaeron but i just started playing today and I am willing to put the time in to progress.
    If i fit your search criteria i would really like to join the guild :) Just add me on discord if you are interested: ioN#9639

5. Hey guys!

I am a really new player to the game and I am looking for a friendly guild of helpful players.
    Currently i only have a lvl 7 warlock on Lordaeron but i just started playing today and I am willing to put the time in to progress.
    If i fit your search criteria i would really like to join the guild :) Just add me on discord if you are interested: ioN#9639
    Hello there. I have just updated the recruitment info. We are more focused on raid-ready people, but feel free to catch our officers in-game and we can have an interview.

6. Hi i am new player on icecrown 22yo curuntly sitting on 3.5k gs and looking to join ur guild to start raiding if its possible.
    Role : Shaman
    character name : Dantii

7. Playing as Sarangaura level 11 priest duo with level 13 hunter Naeralae. I am doing a challenge run to only level using heirloom and self crafted gear since i enjoyed HC before. I believe I am currently in guild Knights of Night, but the name Lions pride got me interested. Doing Tailoring/Mining and Cooking. I am ready to participate socialy as I am questing. My duo is taking Blacksmithing for my "SEMI-HC DUO". Cheers!

Have a great grind!

8. I quit wow 9 months ago, but I just want to get into it right now. I'm a fire mage 4.5k GS. Really good to deliver my max DPS and good on my rotations. I will hit you guys up when I can find you :)