1. More resets for more playtime not just 6 hours per week.

They should just have 2-3 weekly resets so you can actually keep playing, i went from 1- full triumph/2 set sanct and full furious/wfull offparts in 3-4 weeks and now the game is basically dead to me since im stuck behind a reset.

Having one reset per week dont even make any sense now since its not a race to bis anymore, only argument i see for not having more resets is to have people get more impatient so they donate lol.

Blizzards intent with resets is to keep the playingfield even between casuals and ''gamers'' so the casuals still can compete 2 weeks into the patch. But we've had bis geared players on this server for years now so there is no race, limiting the ammount of content a player can consume dont seem like a smart buissnes plan to me since the player with gear are gonna go play other games except for that 1 day after reset and eventually forget about wow. Using the same old system just seem really dated.

2. Also make afking in BGs perma bannable and make a 4k gs entry or just completely remove WSG since its completely unplayable as horde unless you get a full bis premade you just run in pop bl and if you die first fight everyone is just afk getting GY camped for 25 min and its so damn boring.I just leave when this happens since there is no point in trying to fight 3 bis pallys and 2 bis dks as a mage, Deathgrip into divinestorm 20% hp i blink and i get 20 dcoils and 3 hammers in my face while the rest are afk ghost.

The other bgs are way better for some reason, i guess its because the chance of uneven gear gets lower the more players there is. Im also not useless when someone is actually in the mist of it hitting them so i can get some space to throw some spells.

3. Sounds like a "you" problem, not a server problem.

4. Elaborate? Im sure there is more people that actually wanna be able to play their game of choice more than one day per week? It would hurt litterally nobody except maybe less donations from impatient people. Why is it a me problem when it would benefit everyone? I dont see your logic behind this.
    Edited: November 28, 2020

5. If you are only logging in to play the game once a week then maybe you need to find something else in the game that entertains you?
    Or go play on Frostmourne that has two raid resets per week?

6. Oh thanks, actually did not know that about Frostmourne started on icecrown because my friends has alot of bis toons there, my month feels kinda wasted now. As for other things that entertain me in the game, there is none. When i was 14 and played retail i used to do stupid kid **** like exploring/ looking for exploits and stuff like that but im too stressed about life to find that fun now its just a waste of valuable time :/ Guess im just too old for this game to make any sense now. What are you doing for fun when you are not raiding or doing arena?