1. Does it mean wrafhful gear will be available on VOA even if Wrathful Gladiator season hasn't started yet ??

2. thank you man. just wanted to make sure. so its useless to sit on arena points

3. I dont see the more players are negative effect on server health? why not wanting merge? I am all out for a global merge servers. at least you get raids and such 7/24 instead on certain hours.

4. We need PvP season before Christmas, I want to farm wrathful set whilst my teammate an I have a lot of free time between now and NY

5. I dont see the more players are negative effect on server health? why not wanting merge? I am all out for a global merge servers. at least you get raids and such 7/24 instead on certain hours.
    I think ICC cant handle more 8-9k ppl.And que will be 1k playera in praim time.What can see from now there are playars for realms.Why we need to merg one good realm with end game full BIS realm with so bored players there

6. My gut says that they'll hold off on an April merge unless there's a mass exodus on either Frostmourne or Icecrown in the next few months. I'm concerned that the queue times, especially for Alliance, will be pure hell.

7. you cant even merge icc and frostmourne ... on prime time icc have 12k player with 1k in que and frostmourne have like 10k player... so all people playing frostmourne RN have to wait for a 10k ppl que? .... it would kill the server for sure

8. Do you really think that even 80% of Fsm population would be so pleasant to play Iceclown?

9. The idea of Frostmourne is great in general, however, a lot of changes should be made for the upcoming season, if they will to continue maintaining the realm: Bugged important boss mechanics and lack of any fixes, bugged trinkets, no connection with community, double resets per week, realm release @ 13 ST rather in week days rather when the majority of the server can be online for the realm first race etc. It's just that so many things could be different, but it seems like no1 cares

10. Will it be crossrealm arena with the other three season 8/ICC realms?

11. Amazing news. Cannot wait to continue our adventure.

12. Will there be ICC buff inside the instance (talking about Hellscream's Warsong and Strength of Wrynn)? If yes, will it follow the same pattern as on retail (slowly from 5% to 30%)?

13. Will there be ICC buff inside the instance (talking about Hellscream's Warsong and Strength of Wrynn)? If yes, will it follow the same pattern as on retail (slowly from 5% to 30%)?
    There most certainly wont be because there is non on lordaeron which the difficulty on froustmourne is based upon.

14. when can i spend vote in store in Frostmourne

15. Will season be over on Blackrock/IC/Lordaeron same as on Frostmourne on January 17th or will it last more?

First 1234 Last