1. Frostmourne Content Tier 4 | Frostmourne Wrathful Gladiator Season

Greetings Warmane community,

The third content phase of the Frostmourne realm is coming to a close and the next one is unwrapping itself soon. Frostmourne is set to progress into the fourth stage of content on January 2, 2021 at 13:00 server time.

There will be no downtime and the realm will smoothly progress into the next phase by unlocking the new vendors and instances and relevant content automatically. The period of the next content tier will last 4 months and will include Icecrown Citadel, Vault of Archavon (Toravon), Ruby Sanctum and Wrathful Gladiator PvP Season. The PvP season will last for 4 months. The Ruby Sanctum will be released shortly after Icecrown Citadel, once we deem that the majority of the raiding population has finished ICC.

We have decided to extend the current content tier by 15 days largely due to the fact that our previous planned content release date was coinciding with a very busy time in both our and players' year. The holidays. This is also coupled with the fact that we wanted to analyze how much time needs to be dedicated to Trial of the Grand Crusader, a piece of content that is not meant to be consumed by players for a very long time. We feel this duration is accurate and Frostmourne of the future will follow this pattern. Part of the reason is also to provide more time for the PvP season to be synchronized more closely with the PvE tier.

Spoiler: Show

Legend:
    Time after launch - Content released

Day One - Naxxramas, Vault of Archavon (Archavon), Eye of Eternity, Obsidian Sanctum, PVP Season 5

3 Months - Ulduar, Vault of Archavon (Emalon), PVP Season 6

6.5 Months - Trial of the Crusader, Vault of Archavon (Koralon), Onyxia, PVP Season 7 (starts earlier on October 18th)

8.5 Months - Icecrown Citadel + Ruby Sanctum released once Icecrown Citadel Heroic is cleared, Vault of Archavon (Toravon), PVP Season 8

Frostmourne Relentless Gladiator Season Rewards

Relentless Gladiator PvP season is scheduled to end on January 17, 2021 at 22:00 server time. Arena points will be wiped, whilst honor points will remain. Wrathful Gladiator season will start immediately.

Players will not be eligible for rewards IF: (team itself will remain intact as part of a rank slot)

• Personal rating is not within 150 of the Team Rating.
    • You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played.
    • Bans for extreme cases of MMR dropping.
    • Removal of the team from the ladder and disbanding of the aforementioned team, thus meaning disqualification of receiving any seasonal rewards in case of extreme MMR dropping.

We would also like to remind the players that MMR dropping (especially below default rating) or any other form of abuse can lead to disbanding of the team. We will exempt this while done to restart team with a new partner(s) but extreme cases can still lead to team disbanding.

In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating.

Suspicious activity, win trading and exploiting will result in account suspension and in extreme cases account termination.

Rewards can be found below:
    Spoiler: Show

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    • Duelist title
    • 50 coins per qualifying member

Rank 4 to 20
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Relentless Gladiator title
    • Magic Rooster for each team member
    • 150 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 5
    • Gladiator title
    • 50 coins per qualifying member

Rank 6 to 20
    • Rival title

Solo Queue

Rank 1
    • Relentless Gladiator title

Rank 1 of class
    • Supreme title

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Gladiator

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Warbringer title

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Duelist title

2. When will the store be updated?

3. Is the plan to still end the server on 15 April 2020?

4. When will the store be updated?
    Yeah, aren't we a bit behind on that?

5. I feel like January 2nd is such an awful release date...

6. I feel like January 2nd is such an awful release date...
    Yeah because people are dying to grind ICC during Christmas....

7. Please don't merge Frostmourn and Icecrown*

8. It would be nice if they fixed the armory so they could see the top in SoloQ Frostmourne

9. In my eyes Jenuary is so far far away, everyone wants to have it on holidays in 20 25 days.
    TOC is getting soo boring and i can feel a lot of people are just afking around , farming gold and not doing much.
    And in reality TOC is boring raid , its soo bad its comming in 2 months i think i might just go play shadowlands because playing TOC for next 2 months is just too much for me.

10. In my eyes Jenuary is so far far away, everyone wants to have it on holidays in 20 25 days.
    TOC is getting soo boring and i can feel a lot of people are just afking around , farming gold and not doing much.
    And in reality TOC is boring raid , its soo bad its comming in 2 months i think i might just go play shadowlands because playing TOC for next 2 months is just too much for me.
    Im nit picking but its a month, not 2 months

11. toc is already boring af and now we have to wait another month? sigh

12. quick clarification needed. you are saying that 2 january u release new pvp vendors BUT relentless season ends on 17? so we can stack arena points and buy wrathful stuff? did i got it correctly

13. In my eyes Jenuary is so far far away, everyone wants to have it on holidays in 20 25 days.
    1. alts
    2. space for tryhard guilds to minmax and land into HC asap
    3. I'd say the biggest reasons for this delay are shadowlands and CP2077 releases, which are bound to shift a lot of attention from fmourne
    ...on top of what moderator had mentioned

14. quick clarification needed. you are saying that 2 january u release new pvp vendors BUT relentless season ends on 17? so we can stack arena points and buy wrathful stuff? did i got it correctly
    PVE progression and PVP progression are 2 separate things.
    Current PVP progress will end on 17th as stated, after 17 Wrathful gear becomes available.

15. Is there any chance realms dont be merge.Frostmorune is so chilling and good place :)

123 ... Last