1. Sir you seem more butt hurt about the multiboxing than anyone else XD i am new and like i said didnt even know what it was until you decided to kill me.
    The title of your thread; "Is multi-boxing really allowed??"
    The contents of your thread; "Feel it shouldnt be"

This forum has a search function. You came here to complain, and we both know it. So please, leave the whole "i think X is butthurt" when you went out of your way to make a thread on a forum, to ask a question you could have searched the answer for, because it makes you look like a hypocrite. And whilst you may be new to Warmane, a search function on a forum board is not.

Furthermore, there is even a multibox sub-section on this very forum; http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189
    Edited: November 30, 2020

2. The title of your thread; "Is multi-boxing really allowed??"
    The contents of your thread; "Feel it shouldnt be"

This forum has a search function. You came here to complain, and we both know it. So please, leave the whole "i think X is butthurt" when you went out of your way to make a thread on a forum, to ask a question you could have searched the answer for, because it makes you look like a hypocrite. And whilst you may be new to Warmane, a search function on a forum board is not.

Furthermore, there is even a multibox sub-section on this very forum; http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189
    Well sir, i will not continue the argument as you are the always right type. Saying that i am still entitled to feel is shouldnt be, doesnt mean its going to change but i am allowed my opinion. now lay off and go relax in some wow, there is no more issue. Enjoy your day

3. <yaddayadda, wahwahwah, blahblahblah>
    The only thing I can say in reply - I blame all the facepalming leaving me too dizzy to bother with the rest - is remind you that you were the one throwing a pity party, starring yourself, as the reason for going kill some random newbie. You painted yourself as the poor victim who was harassed for two hours (let's not even go into who, having other characters to react with readily available, waits for two hours to take action, coincidentally, it seems, only when this supposed bully was already gone) and who felt justified into doing something alike, except without the guts to do it with one single character as happened with you. So stuff your "I was just a poor victim" complex. You're not fooling anyone.

4. Guess you can't take the heat since my response was deleted within seconds of posting, which was well within the 'Forum Users Code of Conduct' might i add. I guess thats how you win arguments, by deleting valid coherent responses. Well, i screenshotted it right after posting, so I'll go ahead and PM someone else on your team to see where i crossed the line with that post - so i can better learn to abide by and follow the rules of this forum.

Good day.

5. I said "stuff it," not "bring on Pity Party 2: Electric Boogaloo" with even more of your personal brand of derailing, misrepresentation and misdirection.
    You belch about comprehension, but you might want to work on it.

6. No more topics about why multiboxing need to stop. Moderators will close them on spot.

First 12