1. Is multi-boxing really allowed??

Cant even do anything around Un'goro Crater as there is a multi-boxer sitting at quest givers. I have screen grabs to show, just more want to find out if this is actually allowed?

Feel it shouldnt be but wouldnt cry any more if you say it is

2. Cant even do anything around Un'goro Crater as there is a multi-boxer sitting at quest givers. I have screen grabs to show, just more want to find out if this is actually allowed?

Feel it shouldnt be but wouldnt cry any more if you say it is
    It's allowed. And that multiboxer was me.

Want to know why?

I was being camped by your faction on my low-level alts for about 2 hours straight, getting corpse camped. I usually don't engage in pvp, period. I most definitely don't ever kill anything that is below 80, and i usually don't even attack first when they are 80. But for 2 hours straight a rogue from your faction would pop out, Fan of Knives me (1 shot), and vanish.

You can imagine after about 2 hours of the same crap, literally disallowing me from levelling in the zone, could not even ressurect without being 1-shot, i decided to log my main accounts and do the same.

Even under the understanding that it's a PvP server, you would think after an hour he would have gotten bored and left me be, surely? Nope, 2 hours, and as soon as i logged my mains and sent them to Un'Guru, the rogue logged out.

You want to discuss what you think shouldn't be allowed? How about the 20-man raid of 80's that was clogging up Tanaris (a level 40 zone) for a couple of hours, prior to this post? No no, it's alright if there's a 20-man raid of 80's killing lowbies, so long as it's not a 20-man multiboxer of 80's. Damn those big bad multiboxers.
    Edited: November 30, 2020

3. It's allowed. And that multiboxer was me.

Want to know why?

I was being camped by your faction on my low-level alts for about 2 hours straight, getting corpse camped. I usually don't engage in pvp, period. I most definitely don't ever kill anything that is below 80, and i usually don't even attack first when they are 80. But for 2 hours straight a rogue from your faction would pop out, Fan of Knives me (1 shot), and vanish.

You can imagine after about 2 hours of the same crap, literally disallowing me from levelling in the zone, could not even ressurect without being 1-shot, i decided to log my main accounts and do the same.

Even under the understanding that it's a PvP server, you would think after an hour he would have gotten bored and left me be, surely? Nope, 2 hours, and as soon as i logged my mains and sent them to Un'Guru, the rogue logged out.

You want to discuss what you think shouldn't be allowed? How about the 20-man raid of 80's that was clogging up Tanaris (a level 40 zone) for a couple of hours, prior to this post? No no, it's alright if there's a 20-man raid of 80's killing lowbies, so long as it's not a 20-man multiboxer of 80's. Damn those big bad multiboxers.
    Not saying anything mboxer related but your post feels a lot that you justify bullying, because you ve been harassed.

4. Not saying anything mboxer related but your post feels a lot that you justify bullying, because you ve been harassed.
    I agree... I mean, one thing would be logging in on whatever amount of accounts to camp said Rogue... but to do it on people who had nothing to do with it using the excuse of "same faction as the Rogue"? It's doing the same the Rogue was doing, except multiboxing it to make it worse.

5. I really am new to the WOW so i was not sure on the multiboxing. I feel bad that you had a bad camping experience, but imagine as a player who legit is on his first character trying his best to grind to my first lvl 80 in this game and then seeing you with your multiboxing gang, ruining my chance to even hand in quests until you are fully satisfied with your revenge on the Alliance noobs. As i said i feel bad you who has clearly been playing this game for ages, had a bad experience and then decided to be the bigger man and take it out on my noob *** :D Ill speak to that rouge for you

6. I really am new to the WOW so i was not sure on the multiboxing. I feel bad that you had a bad camping experience, but imagine as a player who legit is on his first character trying his best to grind to my first lvl 80 in this game and then seeing you with your multiboxing gang, ruining my chance to even hand in quests until you are fully satisfied with your revenge on the Alliance noobs. As i said i feel bad you who has clearly been playing this game for ages, had a bad experience and then decided to be the bigger man and take it out on my noob *** :D Ill speak to that rouge for you
    Oh, my sweet summer child! Are you really going to give that rogue a lecture why he shouldn't gank other players? I can't tell if you were serious when you said that, but in case you didn't know that would only motivate him to kill lowbies even more. Now, I admit that some players love to gank 70s to obtain easy honour, but the gankers, who specifically target lowbies, do it cuz they like to see their reaction. The more you squeal, the bigger satisfaction they get. Seing that their actions are fruitful, it's only obvious that they would continue further. The following video categorises this behaviour as one of the four major gaming ones.

7. It's allowed. And that multiboxer was me.

Want to know why?

Don't worry. Years of therapy and medication can help you get over what that rogue did to you.

8. I agree... I mean, one thing would be logging in on whatever amount of accounts to camp said Rogue... but to do it on people who had nothing to do with it using the excuse of "same faction as the Rogue"? It's doing the same the Rogue was doing, except multiboxing it to make it worse.
    Don't think it really matters if he'd act his revenge with multibox or with bunch of friends. Not many would be able to do much, unless they start asking for global. I guess people would jump on a small premade team quicker than on a MB. You'll bring the character/setup that will make killing the ganker easiest, while securing your own survival to the max potential.

That's the very basic circle of revenge, you want to exact your revenge on specific player, but they chickened out on the 1st glance of your main(s). So what you're gonna do then, just logout? Probably not. You got there now, why not hurt opposing faction after all the trouble they gave you.. And this will lead to more revenge ganks by the opposing faction. The wheel will keep on turning..

Bigger the GS/team they bring to act their revenge on you, you'll know they got really pissed by it.

9. Sounds like a Waste of Time, Learn to Watch Anime, Play another Game, Play another Character Set, etc.

10. Not saying anything mboxer related but your post feels a lot that you justify bullying, because you ve been harassed.
    No, i'm simply equivalating the imbalance and disparity between 1 level-80 killing 5 level-50's being considered a non-issue, but as soon as 5 level-80's kill a 1 level-80 and 5 level 50's, there's an outcry, and not because i'm simply any level 80 with 4 friends, but because i'm multiboxing all 5 accounts by myself. This is a PvP server, clearly Warmane don't want to implement protections for low level players from being ganked by BiS 80's, but as soon as soon as it's a multiboxer it's suddenly an issue?

I agree... I mean, one thing would be logging in on whatever amount of accounts to camp said Rogue... but to do it on people who had nothing to do with it using the excuse of "same faction as the Rogue"? It's doing the same the Rogue was doing, except multiboxing it to make it worse.
    There is no difference between what i did, and what countless others whom are non-multiboxers do on a daily basis. I don't see you commenting on the threads of people complaining about being corpse camped for 6 hours on end in Tanaris, by 10-man raids, if not more, who've made Gadgetzan their second home. Your view, and the responses those threads ALWAYS get is; "It's a PvP server, we don't consider it disruption of gameplay unless they are holding down an entire zone and killing quest npcs for days on end, get thicker skin", yet the second it's a multiboxer-related issue, you've always got a distorted biased opinion.

The reality is what i did is the equivalent of 5 friends deciding to camp a low level zone for an hour. The fact you want to make it about multiboxing and how all of a sudden it's worse because it's a multiboxer controlling those 5 accounts, and not 5 individual players, is being biased and performing mental gymnastics to not see the parity/similarity. To accumulate 4 other friends to come help me get revenge takes less time than it does for me to launch my set of 5 characters on InnerSpace.

Furthermore, considering ZERO action is taken to prevent 80's from slaughtering lowbies in zones such as Tanaris, for hours on end, don't come at me with the whole "but to kill people who had nothing to do with it" pity argument. This is a PvP server. You can not disable the flag in PvP zones, that's on Warmane, not me. I was not in a non-PvP zone exploiting, i was not killing quest NPC's, i was simply killing the enemy faction in a PvP zone, in a game that encourages PvP, on a realm that is set to PvP. At least i got bored within less than an hour, whilst on the other hand I had to suffer being camped on my lowbies by these tards from No Vaseline for hours on end, corpse camped, unable to even ress, whilst they spam some racist garbage on /yell using a Horde-speech to Alliance-speech translator.

Don't worry. Years of therapy and medication can help you get over what that rogue did to you.
    So glad we got the arm-chair reddit psychologist in this thread to give us his highly requested off-topic response. This is a PvP server with PvP zones wherein PvP is permanently-enabled for all level players. As mentioned above; I was not in a non-PvP zone exploiting, i was not killing quest NPC's, i was simply killing the enemy faction in a PvP zone, in a game that encourages PvP, on a realm that is set to PvP. I didn't come to the forums to complain. I came to explain.

__________________________________________________ ______

I don't know how almost all of you completely missed the point. When it's a bunch of 80's who are NON-MULTIBOXERS camping low level zones, such as Tanaris, it's totally fine, and their victims are told to grow thicker skin, to unstuck on the website and level in another zone. But the second it's a multiboxer who is doing the camping in a low level zone, suddenly it's this huge issue wherein there's always this outcry of "omg multiboxers so unfair, why dis allowed??".

You've instead all decided to latch on to WHY i chose to camp that low level zone for 45-50 minutes, and became Medical Professionals, bunch of psychiatrists trying to correlate part-taking in PvP in a game that encourages PvP, to bullying.

Also - where is your consideration for all of the lowbies on MY FACTION who were finally able to quest there once i got rid of the rogue and all the other 80s ganking the zone? Oh right, those lowbies on my faction who were getting camped for hours didn't come to the forums to complain, so they're ignored as per usual. Ignore the fact I was indirectly helping my own faction by clearing the opposite faction for them, and chalk it up to bullying, despite being a PvP server.

Maybe you can just make us all 1 faction and we can all love eachother in peace and harmony. Or you know, make it a PvE server if you can't take the PvP. Or how about actually addressing the argument at hand?

11. I was being fully sarcastic XD worry not. I dont even know who he is

12. Sir you seem more butt hurt about the multiboxing than anyone else XD i am new and like i said didnt even know what it was until you decided to kill me.

12 Last