1. Balancing Things. (NERF DM and SFK)

Hello !
    I wanna mention that some dungeons are extremely hard to complete, I believe maybe those dungeons scripted to be more hard to complete.
    Especially 2 of them DM and SFK, I have 18 Level Warrior with https://wotlkdb.com?item=5443 but still Im getting huge amount of damage from adds.
    SFK is even more impossible to complete, Im not full heirloom 19 level twink but to complete those dungeons you must be 19 level twink.. So Im just levelling up my first character , every dungeon we kicking each other. So please fix this problem.

2. It is not a balancing issue, but generally dungeons at this level seem hard because of low gear and lack of abilities. You should try to cc mobs and carefully pull each pack and wait for healer to get mana, since thats generally the issue. Also watch aggro on other party members. Classic dungeons are just how they are.

3. I leveled several characters lately, and I don't buy gear off AH OR use heirlooms, and while SFK and DM WERE harder than other dungeons, I don't feel like they were too hard.
    On the opposite, I feel like other dungeons are too easy, so instead of being encouraged to play smart people just pull everything they can and aoe grind them without any issue.

I think players got used too much to being outgeared/outleveled for dungeons and when encountered with an instance which isn't a walk in the park they forget that this is how it supposed to be.

Same thing happens on RHC, people are used too much to having overgeared players in each dungeon they forget they were designed for groups of players who just got 80 with full ilvl 187-200 gear.

4. So that's also what I wanted to say SFK and DM is too hard to complete but after 24 Level all dungeons extremely easy like Blackfathom Deeps etc. So even if I pull in SFK or DM there is some parts I must pull like 3 mob in same time so it's being impossible to complete most of time, and those dungeons already too long to complete .. So people not prefering doing RDF while they levelling, but I believe if RDF would be much easier there could be more players to join and surely it makes levelling and gameplay much fun, bcz I like playing RDF's...

5. Tanked them with a Prot War and Prot Pala. Both times was ez. Didn't use heirlooms, though I did have dungeon/prof gear with enchants. Maybe you lacked def, armour?

6. they are not difficult the problem is people should know what to do and at that level many don't. but for SFK there is a bug where mob on the platform gets aggro of players under level 20 and pulls all the other mobs on it's way resulting in a wipe so that thing should be fixed I think.

7. they are not difficult the problem is people should know what to do and at that level many don't. but for SFK there is a bug where mob on the platform gets aggro of players under level 20 and pulls all the other mobs on it's way resulting in a wipe so that thing should be fixed I think.
    It's not a bug. it's just that the aggro range for mobs on top of platform for low levels overlap that area infront of the stairs, so if you get there with a low level they pull, and since their pathing goes through the area above the stairs they pull with them every other mob. You can easily do it if you ask low levels to stay behind and let tank do the pulls. if tank is low, he should pull the mobs from before that area and not enter there until you guys cleared enough mobs