1. Odd Keyboard sticking

I load WotLK, play for 5 minutes and then **** quits working switch out to the desktop and find that my ALT key is pressed. back in game sometimes I can tap it a few times and it comes back as normal. other times i have to log out of the PC and back in. After either of those it seems fine for quite a while, usually the next day or so. Same with addons disabled or not.

i was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue. Probably just going to wipe it out and download again.

2. Yep, I've had the same issue for years. If I alt tab frequently I just notice that my ALT key is sort of "stuck," I usually notice it cause I play a healer and Alt+Click is my targeting command in VuhDoo or when playing a DPS it says invalid target cause alt is my default cast-on-self key.
    The solution, for me, is to press alt key once again after I notice it. It's just a bit annoying in PVP cause I keep on trying to spam spells but I just keep getting errors or let other people die.

3. Disable sticky keys via Control Panel -> Ease of Access -> Ease of Access keyboard -> Sticky Keys OFF

While you're at it, look around the filter settings as well from same page.