1. Gifting a Character for minimal personal cost

I have a well geared rogue that my brother has been eyeing and I literally never play it anymore. I'd rather he have it and have fun with it. We are both donors and have roughly 10 coins each. How can I go about making my rogue a gift for him for christmas without losing too much real life cash in the process. I understand I can't just gift him away for free? Do I strip my rogue naked, sell for coin on the cash shop and include all items in bag/bank, and then I just keep the coin or donate the coins minus fees back to him? Want to be 100 percent clear on the process before I offer it to him this Christmas.

2. Minimum price is 30 coins, BoE items do not increase cost. Any BoP items, even in bank, will increase price according to it cost on site. So there is no way for you to just transfer character between accounts, it's made for purpose to reduce RMT between players/prevent scamming.
    And to sell character with items, they should be BiS or realy rare and valuable. Also, ppl sell characters for minimum price with epic fly, 2 maxed professions, some gold/emblems and so on.