1. My character is made in 2015 and has some bugs

Hello and greetings

It has come to my attention that i am missing some achievements that others have ( glory of the ulduar raider, Grand crusade just to name a few) also am missing quests in some of the zones (sholozar basin, Ice crown i cant do all quests cause when i made char and did all zone quests they were bugged and still cant do Loremaster of Northrend achievement)

IS this a thing with old characters (made during molten) or what?

2. Characters that skipped part of a quest line back in the day have issues going back and doing earlier parts of the chain. I finished loremaster on a character that had these issues with the help of a GM reverting progress with the Oracles so I could redo it and get credit for all the quests. However, the glory achievements don't have this issue as far as I'm aware; they just require doing them.

3. I've got a few achievements where I have all requirements (all checkboxes ticked) but I don't have the achievement itself. I've always wondered if it's worth a ticket.

4. I've got a few achievements where I have all requirements (all checkboxes ticked) but I don't have the achievement itself. I've always wondered if it's worth a ticket.
    Weird. It's not exactly game breaking but you may as well try, the worst they can do is say no. If you ask for it to be completed and they direct you to the bug tracker I would also ask if they would be willing to reset your progress cause it may have just failed to register completion.