1. Retail-like Weak Auras UI for Unholy DK

Unholy Death Knight Weak Auras UI

Hi there guys. I'd like to introduce myself before explaining what I'm about to share. I'm Lunminas, a Disco Priest main from the guild <Fade>, I've been playing on Warmane for around 3 to 4 years now with some experience on retail.

This Weak Auras was made in attempt to fulfill something that's been missing from the contemporary Wrath of the Lich King community: New and updated User Interfaces. This project is essentially a start to make the 3.3.5a experience inherit some of the best improvents from retail content. Taking into consideration that Weak Auras 2 has been updated in August to be compatible with a plethrera of components from the origial retail addon, it's now possible to develop clean, functional UIs on it's new 2.18 build, with added effects, conditions, triggers, etc.

With this, I'd like to share my WA Import, but do realize that this does not work with old version of Weak Auras.

If you're unsure where to download the new version, check for Bunny67's Weak Aura 2 Github repository. The build should be there.

Without further ado, here's the UI.

Features

• Trackers for all of your rotation abilities
    • Trackers for defensive and offensive cooldowns
    • Runic Power and Runes
    • ATK Power coupled with haste for better gargoyles
    • Trackers for your uptime buffs, T10P4 and talent.

Things to note
    This UI has certain common characteristics, such as displaying important rotation abilities and cooldowns with glowing effects for high priority purposes and also cooldowns with a desaturated textures so you know what's not up to be used.

Comments on the UI

Copy of the Frost DK UI with a few minor changes in icon placement.

WARNING
    Please do take note that this Import only works on version 2.18 or later of Weak Auras(Bunny67's), and also that resizing the original UI is done through the Main Rotation group, simply go to Paladin Rotations, group, Group Scale.

Import

There's only one group required to be imported for this UI.

1. Unholy DK (Main)

More of my UIs
    Did you like my UI? Please, make sure to check the rest! I'm attempting to make UIs for all classes. If you are interested, please check out this project's main thread for more.

Changelog

v1.0 (16/12/2020) - Released
    Edited: December 16, 2020

2. these look really good, thank you for your effort :D

3. Hey, thanks for the share! Would you be able to add the GCD on the bars ?

4. Hey, thanks for the share! Would you be able to add the GCD on the bars ?
    They already do!

5. Started using it, really nice one, thanks for making it.

6. Why dosend work? other wa working but not this...

7. Why dosend work? other wa working but not this...
    maybe try the ones he released with his new project: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=439253

8. @joaodaspica A bit off topic but maybe you will answer do you have maybe malleable goo cooldown/choking gas cooldown weakaura and can post it with string here? Great job with your weak auras they are really amazing <3

9. Hey dude amazing weakaura! Well needed but is there any chance you can post the import anywhere else?? Can't use the paste bin website where I am! Many thanks brother and keep up the good work!!

10. question

rune strike wa missing ;(
    how i can copy file to my weakaura