1. Wotlk ( Ice Crown ) The Light Of The Dawn. [HELP}

Greetings.
    Today i made a Death Knight.. was having fun via doing Quest and etc..everything was working well..and then i took The Light Of The Dawn quest..
    I would like to skip that one but i can't since i need Death Gate and etc..
    So The problem is When i start the quest.. everything works fine..But then in middle of fight Mobs starting to lag as hell. they acutally teleporting..
    and when it comes to the end of quest i receive a disconect from the server.. tryed to do it like five times.. all the time same thing...
    It could be my internet connection problems..but nop. i did this quest on another servers just to see if it works.. and yea it did worked well.. so internet connection is not my problem i guess..
    Any solution for this ? And what is the problem of that ?

Sorry for bad English.
    Have a nice day.
    Edited: March 3, 2018

2. Try to redo the quest, if the quest dosen't start wait for someone else to come start it maybe that works, after all Ive done this quest with several people active, even alliance and horde at same time.

Open a GM ticket meanwhile, rather that then make a new DK and go trough all that again, after all it's the last quest for DK.

3. I can confirm the lag, started the quest and lag shoots up to 850ms and I can't do anything but stand there. Taking forever waiting for the NPC's to fight it out.

4. Same. Im currently stuck on that quest and nothing happens.