1. EOF Farming World Event coming for 2020 Holiday?!

There's nothing better than running all over a territory with multiple 40 man raid groups in each territory searching for NPCS spawn spots and MACRO/AOE killing groups of NPCS for a few cheap emblems of frost. Tagging the mobs before the other raid groups can is almost as satisfying as looking in your bags to see hundreds of newly attained EOF ready to be used on an under geared max level toon.

I can understand some people aren't fans of this EOF farm event for one reason or another (incompetent players with higher gearscore getting into endgame raids in the months following as a result of the fast/easy EOFs, hours of time wasted in a bad raid group that didn't tag many of the EOF dropping mobs, people being habitually toxic when they camp zones and steal the mobs saying things like "THIS IS MY SWAMP DONKEY" - ganggang etc etc etc.)

BUT - What about the quest chain that leads up to the snowman raid boss and gives a satchel with a chance to drop a few of the more rare premium mounts? I cant imagine a lot of negative feedback for that.

Maybe we will see one or both of the events this year?

It's seeming less and less likely as the days go by... any response from someone in the know is appreciated; I am not just asking for myself I am asking for numerous people ingame and in discords who are unsure of what the verdict is on the above.

2. I can understand some people aren't fans of this EOF farm event for one reason or another (incompetent players with higher gearscore getting into endgame raids in the months following as a result of the fast/easy EOFs, hours of time wasted in a bad raid group that didn't tag many of the EOF dropping mobs, people being habitually toxic when they camp zones and steal the mobs saying things like "THIS IS MY SWAMP DONKEY" - ganggang etc etc etc.)
    The sarcasm in this post has reached levels unheard of.
    First off all of that happens on a daily basis. Good luck farming anything on Icecrown, second ****ty people find their way into raids literally daily, this is a great event to help people gear up their alts.

3. When is this happening and any information release for this such event?

4. As if any of this matters on a funserver where you can basically buy BiS gear and LoD title with gold, lmao.