1. Good event. A bit hard to join.

Start banning these NPC blocking degenerates and advertise it like you do for ninjalooting bans and they will stop doing it, this is pure cancer and it is obvious that it's intentional.
    Here, ill help you with the first two:

https://ibb.co/g4Phb5s
    https://ibb.co/pJs6CfH

Cheers!
    Edited: December 24, 2020

2. Suggestion: Why not make 2nd "battleground" instead of randomly kicking players ?

3. So the first reward for 50hk is a pet and scroll. For 150hk is flag if ownership and 2 scrolls..

How far does this go? What are the other prices? For someone who already has plenty scrolls and flag, I'd like to know if it's worth it to farm more (:

4. There is a bug in the pvp event. I died but when i landed again i couldnt attack anyone and nobody could attack me.

I can run around but anytime i cast something it just says they are "Out of range"

5. Did you, guys added some DeathMatches? I was in one at about 11:00 AM server time?

6. I hate the random kick system, specially because there is no queue, you just have to spam the npc begging for a chance to play for 5 minutes, I have spent up to 45 minutes spamming just to get kicked with only a kill under my belt, if I have to wait a long *** time to get in at least give me the chance to do something else in the meantime

7. More deathmatches that happen in the same time could resolve alot of issues with random kicks or long queu

8. First of all, THANKS! It's a really nice event!
    I was just wondering, would it be possible to make it last 24/24? and for more fun i would advise a number reduction, from like 100 players to 50. That would make it more pvp like and enjoyable. Since right now it's pretty much oneshot someone, blow all cd since its 50% only, and if you can reach a crystal in your 15s lifespan you're lucky. But you're not really playing with them, since you're always tryharding to survive a minimum of 1v5, especially for certain weak/easy target class. So yeah, i believe reducing the number from 100 to 50 would let us enjoy the bonus crystals more and the pvp too!

I also really like the boxes everywhere and the white line/wall to LOS is absolutely epic. But i would definitly prefer something more symmetrical than chaotic.
    For exemple: A big pyramid in the center with an enjoyable steepness, not to vertical as it becomes very hard to land high. At the top of this big pyramid, you'll have a super mario rainbow mushroom. The combo of all the bonus in 1 with extended duration to 1min. At the 4 corners of the arena you could have a some piles of boxes for Los. And between the corners some static tornados and some white lines for a labyrinth effect ! :D
    I would also love to see some higher platforms for higher fight, added to the 60% speed <3 and the (once you figure it out) absolutely amazing jump it would become epic! The goal would be to fight in 3D
    And to be honest, the crystals are hard to get since they're disappearing all the time. I think it would be more interesting to always let them ON. And maybe boost the respawn time to a flat 10s.

And there's a pretty annoying "bug" with hunters. Once your pet dies, and you too. You get revived but not your pet, and you barely have time to resurrect it :(

Thanks tho as it has been the best pvp event so far :)

peace

9. Hello there =)
    There is like 2 quests.
    First quest is 50 kills and second is 150 kills.
    First gives you Blue Murloc Egg + Scroll of Deception + 20k honor points.
    Second quest gives you The Flag of Ownership + Scroll of Deception + 50k honor points.
    I would like to know is there more quests and If it is than what they give you as reward?
    Is there some epic mount, tabard or something like in raid or?

10. If anyone has done the second quest with flag, tell us if there is a 3rd quest and the reward.

11. There are no quests after the second one for now

12. My main is feral, I love this idea, but this jumping with almost none cooldown makes it so unbalanced, when I even try to jump behind them, dotters dots during flight, hunter even shoots during flight... Should be some stun during this jump... when you can't even buff during falling after ress.

And this spamming to get in. Like someone said, I wait 40 minutes or an hour all the time to get in and I get kick after 5min with info - let in some fresh blood... And the cherry on the top is deserter longer than you even were inside...

It should be the holidays and I'm only nervous and sad during this event which also takes so much time for nothing (get in for a few minutes for a very few kills with this unbalance).

PS: Tried it a few minutes ago and the same story, waiting an hour to get in for a few minutes and 4 kills.

PS2: I think this was made for players, looks like revenge for me, so I get nothing from this event and of course that gift 31st will be like years before, 0 coins and max 10points.

Thanks.
    Lucy
    Edited: December 26, 2020

13. Some of the things are already fixed, some - will be hotfixed shortly. Other than that we have noted down what can be improved for next time. Thank you for the feedback and we hope you enjoyed the event.

14. Finished both quests for the event and I can honestly say it's lots of fun and very enjoyable, best event this year.

Would like to suggest 4 things in order of importance:
    1. Increase the timer between boosted jumps to like 5-10 seconds. As things stand now, it's a bit difficult to have an actual fight since so much running away and jumping is involved.
    2. Increase the number of slots or host it more frequently.
    3. Make the buffs more impactful or remove them all together. A lot of times you don't even notice you picked up a buff until you grow to the size of whole arena or get the nitro boost buff. Something along the lines of deal 100% extra damage but take 100% more and similar, maybe even reduce the number of them so that people fight over them.
    4. Make a fresh texture for the floor, the massive pixels are uncomfy on the eyes and initially confusing (atleast they were for me personally)

Other than that would love to see the Deathmatch do a yearly return.
    Edited: December 26, 2020

15. so wait, only 100spots are available for 10k ppl ??? wtf is this theres no way to join in.. also whenever it teleports u out, u need to disband quest and retake it in order to join again. its super hard to do it as meele

First 123 Last