1. Took part in the Deathmatch Event and had alot of fun with it!
    Now I got a bunch of questions:

- I reloaded my UI in the middle of the fight in hope of being able to see some statistics about KD ratio and stuff. After the reload of the UI the BG-button was missing so I had a hard time leaving the Deathmatch zone. Anyone any idea on how to leave it easily?
    - Are there any statistics to see how many kills and deaths I lived through in one Deathmatch session?
    - Is there anything to gain after succeeding in the quest? (except for honor obviously)

Thanks for the event it was fun :)

2. Can we keep this event forever?

pls
    Edited: December 27, 2020 Reason: pls

3. How do you play this as a healer ? You just don't or is there something i'm missing ?

4. A m a z i n g

This is the best thing ever invented since windows xp , i want this as an integral part of the warmane server . It totally gave me a reason to log in again on my main

5. It reminds me server a long time ago on TBC. It was Alterac Valley with vendors, you buy some gear and then just defend your side all the time like deathmatch. There were a lot of players so it was really cool to defend or attack like 500vs500...

6. I just want to thank you for this amazing event! These few days were some of most fun days i ever had on warmane! Ty a lot and pls implement deathmatch on all realms :DDDD

7. Guys, do you know how long will this event be on? I already got the 2 quests on several characters, but wondering if I'd have the time to do it on my last ones. Cheers and HNY!

8. Guys, do you know how long will this event be on? I already got the 2 quests on several characters, but wondering if I'd have the time to do it on my last ones. Cheers and HNY!
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=430441
    December 24, 13:01 -> January 4, 23:59 - all events with special rewards playable
    December 24 -> January 4 - all staff hosted events playable

9. Great event, I use it to warm up.
    By the way, where did it go today?

First 123