1. It doesn't matter, we are 9 days away from it, instead writing essays on virtual economies better devise a strategy how not to loose a single gold unit during the squish.

2. It doesn't matter, we are 9 days away from it, instead writing essays on virtual economies better devise a strategy how not to loose a single gold unit during the squish.
    yup exactly,

3. Watching all these people crying and arguing while waiting for my total 350 gold to be squished in half is actually fun lul

4. ...99% of people who buy gold for coins use flipped coins for a nice deal to re-invest.
    99% of the statistics are made up. There, I fixed it for you. In all seriousness, I doubt anyone posting here has enough data points to support his claim. Even with less than 9 days to go, you still see people selling items at prices below market value. The gold squish clearly favors most of the posters in this thread. It made gold slightly harder to manage for new players, but that is not necessarily a bad thing as pointed out by many: mats also sell for 2x while training costs remain static.

5. People crying for gold squish should play Path of Exile to learn how economy works. No gold there, only items which are exchanged for items and things.

6. People crying for gold squish should play Path of Exile to learn how economy works. No gold there, only items which are exchanged for items and things.
    90% of people from this server wouldn't make it past Brutus, let's be real xD
    But yeah, the 3 month leagues force you to learn about the game economy as farming starts change with almost every league and you gotta keep up.

7. So will there ultimately be a gold squish on Frostmourne or not?

8. At what time will it end and the server will come back online?

9. Hope they ll do when server is in dead time zone....

10. In my dumb oppinion... They only way that the gold squish would be somewhat balanced was if it was unnanounced.

Any other way of doing it is just plain silly.

11. In my dumb oppinion... They only way that the gold squish would be somewhat balanced was if it was unnanounced.

Any other way of doing it is just plain silly.
    Well, i'd love to see that :D all those ppl raging over secret squish with no time whatsoever to prepare for it.

12. Do we have an estimated time when the server will go down?

13. Will the gold squish affect all realms including Frostmourne? or just the other 2?

14. Announced or not, half the gold is going to be squished. And that is surely the point? It makes no odds whether it's announced or not.

15. tell that to the guy who gathered gold for weeks to finally get fast flying and then sees that his hard gained 4.2k g are now 2.1k from one day to another

First ... 45678 ... Last