1. I wonder if the snowman chain will give such awesome items as a year ago, or there is no snowman at all?

2. Something like what?
    0.00001% chance for custom made mount - Brutosaur or Tundra mammoth with AH :D

3. 0.00001% chance for custom made mount - Brutosaur or Tundra mammoth with AH :D
    Custom content is generally a no-go. We might get creative with events, which will be gone after they expire, but aside from that we try to keep true to what the game originally was like. We might have introduced Transmogrification, but it didn't come with any new custom model for gear, for example.

4. Something like what? All MMOs I've played that had seasonal events, aside from some "freemium" ones, seem to reward people with cosmetics. Some have useful drops with a tiny (under 0.5%) chance, and generally nothing useful at end game, stuff you would replace sooner or later. Surprisingly or not, players seem very content and interested in getting the seasonal cosmetics on all these games out there. I've never seen any of them get threads complaining that it isn't worth their effort or that players want to get powerful gear out of them.
    That would be up to staff to decide,

My personal opinion is that I don't think the event would bring as many people together if there were only toys and pets as rewards,
    you could make some custom rewards.

And the thing about no one ever complaining about the rewards,
    I do have to say I've seen my fair share of entitlement from retail wow players, both on the forums but especially on reddit.

You could also take a page out of their book and reward a transmog item,
    an almost useless item for most players that have player for over a week at level 80(sub 200 ilvl), but an item that would be fun to use in a transmog.
    That last one would be awesome to pair with the transmog scroll.

5. Dear moderator when people talk about some part of event (which in my opinion is biggest part of the event) that’s not off-topic, that’s exactly on topic. I don’t want to disregard all the effort warmane staff put into creating this pve raiding event but I think elements involved in EoF event make it far more exciting than this chain quest event.

6. Dear moderator when people talk about some part of event (which in my opinion is biggest part of the event) that’s not off-topic, that’s exactly on topic. I don’t want to disregard all the effort warmane staff put into creating this pve raiding event but I think elements involved in EoF event make it far more exciting than this chain quest event.
    When people start insisting on complaining about something that has already been clarified to not be happening, it becomes off-topic. This is a thread about what this year's events will be, not about what they won't be or what they were like in previous years. It's no news to us that people would complain about not getting easy free gear, so it's not like we need to be made aware by pages upon pages of basically the same post in different words, I assure you.

Let me reiterate one last time: "EoF farming" isn't going to be part of this year's celebratory events. There's no need or use to argue about it. That goes to both sides, including people supporting the decision. We appreciate it, but it only "baits" people with the opposite opinion into posting about it.

7. I was wandering if the gifts from Warmane is only available at 23:59? Seeing this: December 31, 23:59 - gifts from Warmane are available for collection

On others it says available from - to but not on the gifts part.

8. I've seen the question above somewhere and sorry if I missed an answer but will the events be available for Frostmourne also?

9. I was wandering if the gifts from Warmane is only available at 23:59? Seeing this: December 31, 23:59 - gifts from Warmane are available for collection

On others it says available from - to but not on the gifts part.
    Usually it appears a button to redeem the gift here: https://www.warmane.com/account for at least 3 weeks.

10. Looking forward to the events this year!

11. We have not created this kind of an event this year. Other events are generous, just merely not with emblems. You might see it next year again, depending on what kind of events we'll be doing, but this year we opted to go with something more creative.

We also wish to remind the community that all of the events and creations are gifts from Warmane. Every year, we do something differently or every few years we create something completely new. The so-called "EoF Farm" does not make an appearance each year. This year, every single event is brand new.
    Proterean any clue about what the new custom raid bosses will drop?

12. Proterean any clue about what the new custom raid bosses will drop?
    Also i wanted to ask what the difficulty is gonna be like, is it gonna be a free raid (like for instance onyxia) or will it require some effort? I'm asking specifically for the lordaeron server.
    (sorry for double post i dont see the edit option on this channel)

13. I like the sounds of this years events, Going to do them all, Warmane has allways been really creative with these events, would like to know more about the raid though, where would it be located? I remember the Grinch that was located inside blackrock spire before BWL, not every easy to find if you don't know where to look.

14. will this even happen on frostmourne as well?

15. Does this event drop mount or any one of a kind gear or something? or just fun run

First ... 3456715 ... Last