1. good night I come to ask that you can avoid the frost I would like to participate in it and that I even prepared my characters to carry out the event

2. Please do not try to turn this into a petition to "bring back the EoF farm", it was said already it will not be here this year. Try to stay on topic.

3. So now we have no right even to have opinion, thank you warmane staff.
    The comments just getting deleted for no reason.
    I think i commented verry respectfully and didnt "cry" and just said that i think for.
    Nevermind i wish you a better holidays from all the crap that happened in the world this year!

4. Please do not try to turn this into a petition to "bring back the EoF farm", it was said already it will not be here this year. Try to stay on topic.
    So now we have no right even to have opinion, thank you warmane staff.
    I think i commented verry respectfully and didnt "cry" and just said that i think for.
    Nevermind i wish you a better holidays from all the crap that happened in the world this year!
    don't try to manipulate the staff haha come bro

5. So now we have no right even to have opinion, thank you warmane staff.
    I'd just prefer if comments didn't go offtopic, so the thread won't derail into a mere petition.
    Please stay on topic from now on. I didn't remove the posts before my own, and we do read your expressions on the subject of the EoF farm. But, our mind for this year is already made.

6. New player have a lot of things to enjoy, dont need to be propel to the top…. Still can donate with good bonus if they "need" ;)

Can we have more informations about the specifi event raid ?! Im excited about the idea of exclusives encounter !! How many boss can we expect? Available on both 10 and 25 man ? Normal / Heroic ? Difficulty will be comparable to which tier?

7. Hopefully this Azshara thing isn't based in Azshara Crater. Place is buggier than all get out.

8. I really don't care about the eof farm, after the first 2 years it became more trouble than it was worth, now what I want to know is about the pvp battle, can a healer spec be viable or should I get a retri spec for my pala?, where will it be hold? How about the raid, where is it located?

9. Not a complaint, but topic-related explanation to give some insight.

For me it's not about EOF rewards, but the great fun I had last year organising farm-raids, exploring spawns, locations, permanent sense of adjustment to change - while - fighting of multiboxers, opposite faction raids - as well as your own.

Reconnected with over 20 people past week, from last year's EOF to replay this event, as well as brining irl friends back to Warmane who play Retail/other pservers rn. Started a Discord Server and even made maps for this event.

You just don't have this experience with any other events. (cause they usually only keep you busy for few hours and don't constantly change location+bring PvP aspect like EOF)

My first EOF-farm experience here last year was an unique journey of excitement, for me and the people I met along the way. Kept in touch and created awesome stories to keep in memory for us, which other events usually don't.
    That's why a lot of people I know, including myself looked forward for this event whole year.

It would be great to have it back in future. Most people I met were really excited to explore, learn and play it and only complaints I ever heard was here in the forum's saying the rewards were to big.
    Never met anyone saying it was boring.
    I appreciate the effort that is put in these events by Warmane
    But reality is EOF stood out for me and my friends over other events, even other pserver events because reasons mentioned about.

They are fun, but usually people raid up for them to get their quick one-time reward and then move on.
    Nobody whispered me about any awesome times/people they met during uhmm...save rudolph the rendeer questline. xD
    But EOF man...EOF was legendary.

30 more hours and we will know for sure what is presented to us this year :)

10. For the Quest event you have implemented: will all of the NPC's and events, etc. be available reguardless of what phase you have completed in Icecrown or will you need to reach the final 'phase' of icecrown to do that quest chain?

11. Great Stuff Warmane!

To all the people who are crying about the EOF Farm- the event is not about getting characters geared or farming gold etc. It is about having something fun to do while enjoying the holidays! The idea to change the events completely is brilliant! We will have something new to enjoy and experience! Also give them a chance- the Amhara Adventure might be the new version of your “EOF Farm”.

Anyways, I was wondering if someone knows what the quest chain special rewards are like? I didn’t have the chance to do it last year and I am wondering what the “special rewards” are?

Thank you once more!

12. Yes i agree its about the memories. If i remember correctly we had the invasion event last year and also the year before.
    Its really cool to have such event that throws you back to abandoned old Azeroth zones. They have a nice background music (press Ctrl M to enable/disable) and nice visual environment. I had a lot of fun with friends back then. Would be nice to have the invasion event again

13. Great news. Excited to see the new events and VERY glad there's no EoF farm again.

14. EoF event was just the best :(. Would be nice to have it back, but thanks warmane for those events too!

First 1234513 ... Last