1. Hello. May I juast why people are always looking for 6k gs for those kinds of events?

2. best event for sure :) finally no battletanks in sachets :)

3. @warmane staff

I'm sure a lot of player enjoy the raid. I personally REALLY Loves them. I love that we didnt know tactic, reward are very good (3 mount per raid its very nice). PVP event IS SO FCKING FUN. I didnt do chain quest yet, but last years chain quest was so nice (I also loved the fact last year that we had to bring some special item)

People on icecrown are mainly braindead, just to see how hard they flame on the forum for fking eof when u can already have full T10 in 1 month (and if u want primo for gold, you have a lot of way to make much more gold farming 3 or 4 primo per hours).

thanks so much for event, there is still thing to improve but i'm completly happy by the work u have made

4. for next year, idk if that possible to do somethng nice but we could think of some Hunge Game. You take a big area (why not take Strangleronce valley) and we have to kill, last man standing win (when u die ur kicked). We will be able to find some buff that give us special buff : invisibility, speed...

well, may be i' dreaming too big :D

5. Did you consider to make a normal and hc version for the event raid to adress the difficulty issue? I like it being accessible for most players, but I also like the idea of progressing a really hard new boss as a guild, which could only really be both possible if there were 2 difficulties. The hc verison would have more drops to encourage doing it

6. 99% player doesnt even know this accessible areas, but i am very enjoy to see these areas:)

7. quest-chain, raid, and the PVP event are ****ing awesome. gg warmane.
    why you increased the raid cd from 1 to 3 days ? ppl cry about loot too much, so if the cd is 1 day, they will have a bigger chance to get loot and be happy.

8. Well so far 3 out of 6 raids have been ninjaed. So far so fun.

9. Well so far 3 out of 6 raids have been ninjaed. So far so fun.
    The last one already namechanged, I can only hope that warmane staff can track him down and permaban him...

10. The Boss in Borrean Tundra is doing the Sentinel Blast that kills all the levelers all arround Amber Ledge. Can you do something with its radius please ?

11. Hello! First of all I would like to thank the Warmane staff for investing their time and effort into making the events available and playable :). I have just finished the Azshara raid, therefore I am only eligible to comment on that specific part of the three events. I've tried raiding it with pugs, with pugs and another guild mixed, and in the end with my guild (which is end game PvE). The previous tries with pugs were all a honest failure even thought the pugs were all above 6k+. I've managed to do it with my guild in the end! I would like to write down both some pros and cons regarding the raid.

Pros would be: It is a fun raid when you have the people and the gear for it. Introducing new content with new bosses is really impressive and interesting.

Cons: Long raid lockout(2 days), especially when you know that the events are going to last until January 3rd. Little to NO chance of receiving any of the loot when 24 other people need it. IMO the perfect solution would be to bring in the idea of personal loot at the end of the raid and I PREACH this :). Our raid dropped only 1 mount (Swift Zhevra) which is kind of disappointing... In the end I would like it to be playable for everyone (noobie friendly, pvp geared), not just us, BiS PvE geared players. It is afterall a holiday event and everyone should be able to enjoy it ^^.

Please do know that I am not trying to diminish you or your work in any way. This is constructive criticism, and criticism many would agree on.
    Thank you.

12. ATTN; an actual compliment regarding events:

Thank you for this year’s events. Haven’t tried the Deathmatch yet, but the quest and raids are pretty fun.

Only complaint I have really is about the fact that in the raid, no one really gets a piece of loot unless you win it. It’d be cool if at least everyone got a little piece of the pie persay. The tactics aren’t hard, they’re honestly quite easy to catch on, but to get a bunch of pugs on the same page is the challenge.

Once again thanks guys. Fun stuff. Hope your guys’ holidays go well.

13. Sorry for the double post, I forgot to mention that the Statue thing does not work correctly. Instead it just spawns a bowl of some sort under your character.

14. Would it possible to add a different reward to pvp event for people that already blue murloc egg? It is a kinda disappointing

15. Had a lot of fun doing the raid (figuring out the mechanics with pugs and also 1shoting with the guild)! I just wasn't fast enough to get a spot for the deathmatch event, but i do believe its awesome too!

Thanks as allways, Warmane!

First ... 41213141516 ... Last