1. To anyone wondering why they added the LOCKOUT to the new Azshara raid, it is probably because the 30 emblems you get from it (did the raid last night).
    So I hope that the A LOT higher chance to get a mount, more T3 transmog drops on your main is worth the 30-60 emblems total you will get instead. :D

2. I’m thankful for the effort staff did to present this event to us to make players happy at this part of year. I’d like those efforts to produce better results in the future so I give my view about it.

I think events should be simple and easily done by all of the server population. they have a different style and their rewards have a different style. What I see as pve event seems like an extension to end-game raids with a difficulty close to hc raids and the items dropped for people who do this for the sake of it (I think majority do them for this reason) are like the ones you do in simple personal quests. Like present boxes under Christmas tree in major cities where all you do is just one click. The rewards are ok for and event but this event itself isn’t and the whole idea for it is basically wrong. I’m not a lazy person I'm just saying this thing doesn’t fit into style of an event and we already have many raids with different levels of difficulty for those who seek challenging content. I think this event is good just for those small minority who have done all the content normal and hc and are really bored and thirsty for new content.

Also when an event is this much complex the probability of bugs and problems is high. And by the time you fix them event is over probably.

About pvp event I should say the idea is good and it just needs some small fixes and improvement.

Ty for your efforts again.

3. Dear Warmane staff, there's been a lot of feedback from our side (obviously). May we or may we not expect any changes (big or small, doesn't matter) in the already existing events? I'd like to receive your answer on this, note that we have 2-3 Azshara raids left until the event expires. Thank you once again.

4. Do we get coins as gift aswell if we donated this year or just promo codes vote points and stuff?

5. regarding the pvp event i suggest adding healing runes like in Warsong bg and to remove that jumping trick or make a cd of 15 second on it cuz what happens is everyone start to grief by jumping away not to avoid death as they have 0 chance to survive at low hp + full dots but only so you cant get the kill and someone else get it lol its really annoying

6. Well, I only played the Azshara raid and the PvP even, so I'll keep my comments to those specific events.

I love the idea of a custom raid and I was really excited when I saw the news. That being said, I wish there was a bit less drama surrounding the entire event. The bosses seemed a bit overtuned for your more casual players. Heard from many a stronker player having concerns with the bosses too.

The loot however, for such an event, is awesome. Someone mention it even being too good, and I might agree with that, in a way. The EoT and EoF is plentiful, but I wasn't there for that. The rest of the drops were quite nice. I suppose that's why the bosses were so hard at some points, but I still felt bad seeing raid after raid get stuck on the same things and having a hard time with some of the mechanics sniping people from across the map.

For the PvP event -
    It's great. I feel sad for the heal mains and some others who might be handicapped by the design (I really dislike hunters in there), but I had tons of fun.
    Getting to low hp then seeing 20 people stop their fights only to focus you down was hilarious, and you return the favor later on. 70k honor, 3 Scrolls, a pet and a Flag of Ownership is great loot, in my opinion. The scrolls alone are major and I loved that.

Now I know I said I wouldn't comment the other events, but seeing lowbies getting annihilated by across-the-map boss abilities in Borean Tundra was both funny and sad.

All in all, I think some things might have been handled differently, but the loot is amazing and the time you put into it is much appreciated. Happy holidays everyone, and keep on kicking, Warmane!

P.S. - People saying they have to roll against 24 other people for rare mounts haven't been playing enugh WoW to realise that's just how it goes. Besides, some of the mounts are RARE.

7. Did they lower diffuclty of Azhara raid ? people asking for 6K gs players like first day so idk

8. Deathmatch is great fun on my spriest. I just jump around tabbing, until I see someone at <15% hp, then hit talented DP and SW:D.

Work smart, not hard.

9. i still couldnt find any raids, no one wants a 5.3 DK they only want 5.5+ and higher if not only healers :(
    I dont even know whats in the raid or whats the rewards because everyone in global is lying about something i dont know who to believe

10. We are thankful for all of the feedback. However, most of the feedback that is pertaining to the EoF farm event is not something we can take in. The players complaining know why they are complaining, and we know why they are complaining. Gear is a factor in this game and people expected to be racking a bunch of emblems. That is the truth of the matter.

That event will not be making a return to Warmane, as it produces more damage to the realms than good. The extra emblems are usually used on primordial saronites and those are valued a lot and it causes an inflation in the economy, not to mention that it reduces the amount of players who are doing entry raids by essentially giving them a skip button for all of that.

We understand that, that is why it is so beloved. But, it won't be making a come back. The negative consequences outweigh the good ones, and we've been doing it every year out of tradition, more than anything, not to mention that the event, usually even when working great, would produce a whole different set of issues.

And to remind the players here, in terms of drop rates and rewards, this year is significantly better than last year in all areas. The bosses drop significantly more items and with higher drop chance than last year's raid. However, we'll still check if we can improve the amount of items distributed and the difficulty of the events.

Every year, we work for several months and every year we're berated and insulted by the community that we worked so hard to provide the events for free. If you believe that something was different last year, unfortunately you are mistaken.

You would think that these posts are from this year, but they are not. Stopping these events is something we consider each year, largely due to both negative consequences and overwhelming lack of gratitude that is shown from the players. Not to mention, that we are the only private server that does these holiday events and gifts on this scale. This year, we got enough feedback to consider the past decade of these events and it's something we'll have to think through. From our perspective, it has been a decade of insults and complaining, right at the time for the holiday season, no matter which route we went with in terms of events.

Thank you all for the feedback, be it positive or negative. It will be all considered.
    I understand that you feel insulted because it is true that you have worked alot for those events.
    But i dont understand why did you said that : "We have not created this kind of an event this year. Other events are generous, just merely not with emblems. You might see it next year again, depending on what kind of events we'll be doing, but this year we opted to go with something more creative."
    and now youre saying that it wont happen anymore.
    Well it coulda have a changes like less % of drop or just another drops included.
    Lets get to the point that you are saying that this youre doing for us is free, well its not free because youre getting donations and im not against that because i know you cant just pay for everything and not getting anything from this.. then it will be pointless to rule this server... but there is that you are not working for free dude. Warmane has the biggest community among the private servers so, dont tell us that u dont get anything from this donations.
    Anyway i had fun last year and i see that youre putting alot of effort, but it is what it is.

11. I understand that you feel insulted because it is true that you have worked alot for those events.
    But i dont understand why did you said that : "We have not created this kind of an event this year. Other events are generous, just merely not with emblems. You might see it next year again, depending on what kind of events we'll be doing, but this year we opted to go with something more creative."
    and now youre saying that it wont happen anymore.
    Well it coulda have a changes like less % of drop or just another drops included.
    Lets get to the point that you are saying that this youre doing for us is free, well its not free because youre getting donations and im not against that because i know you cant just pay for everything and not getting anything from this.. then it will be pointless to rule this server... but there is that you are not working for free dude. Warmane has the biggest community among the private servers so, dont tell us that u dont get anything from this donations.
    Anyway i had fun last year and i see that youre putting alot of effort, but it is what it is.
    We don't get donations due to providing events, nor would we not get donations if we stopped doing any events altogether. They are separate and unrelated things.

So yes, the events are done completely for free. There's no "admittance fee," the only thing that could make them not be for free.

12. Can someone help me, i did the azshara event without getting the quest from the chain i somehow complete the quests ?? And now i cant get in the istance i can't see the portal that must be there. Please some of you guys contact me i liked this event so much. Thank you !

13. DPS Event 2020 on Lordaeron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMHMDpIAWWM

As someone who has been playing on Warmane for years now, I much rather that more effort be put into the events, perhaps larger variety of rewards, more refined rules and stuff, make it more competitive or all out fun if needs be. But people complaining about EoF, really who cares for that stuff on Lordaeron, maybe on Frostmourne where people chasing RF, but not this server. This is a positive feedback and I hope to see similar or better events in the future, not much to do on Lordaeron besides this stuff anymore.

14. Events are "free" but not at all, because if u want to join into the game to play the event you need to wait to log in minutes or hours include unless you pay 10 coins. Events bring a lot of new players because they are usually very fun and i love it, but its tru that this year it's been a little bit...It has let us down . I'm sure u tried ur best and all i can say is thanks, but don't forget that this server depends of the players and its not free at all, if we dont pay to log in fast we literaly can't play cuz of the long queue so... it's free and not. xD Don't forget it.

Nonetheless, thanks for trying your best each year, really. :3

First ... 61415161718 ... Last