1. EoF farm was the thing that i was waking up for, going to sleep thinking about.. WITHOUT EOF FARM ITS JUST NOT THE SAME EVENT, IT JUST DOESNT FEEL LIKE CHRISTMAS IN WARMANE....

PLEASE BRING BACK EOF FARM.........

2. I think we'll have to do a #BRINGBACKEOFFARM

3. SO SAD BRO, i was waiting to get all my t10 and some primos with it

4. where should i find the raid exactly?

5. eof farm pls , since it attracted people the most.

6. Yeah, EoF farm... Let's once more make an event that defeats the purpose of playing on a hardcore Blizzlike server. EoF farms are of course the most popular events because a lot of people like to choose the easy way.

7. I think we'll have to do a #BRINGBACKEOFFARM
    We have not created this kind of an event this year. Other events are generous, just merely not with emblems. You might see it next year again, depending on what kind of events we'll be doing, but this year we opted to go with something more creative.

We also wish to remind the community that all of the events and creations are gifts from Warmane. Every year, we do something differently or every few years we create something completely new. The so-called "EoF Farm" does not make an appearance each year. This year, every single event is brand new.

8. Thanks for all these events comming. I am gratefull you didnt bring an free eof event ! It's better full t10 have to be deserved by raiding.
    RiP all of you who was waiting all the year to get free t10, or pexing ton of alt for this event ;p

9. Hey, will the warmane gifts be the same? Like 40% code, points and coins if you've donated this year?

10. We have not created this kind of an event this year. Other events are generous, just merely not with emblems. You might see it next year again, depending on what kind of events we'll be doing, but this year we opted to go with something more creative.

We also wish to remind the community that all of the events and creations are gifts from Warmane. Every year, we do something differently or every few years we create something completely new. The so-called "EoF Farm" does not make an appearance each year. This year, every single event is brand new.
    So you mean we wont be able to farm world bosses? Is that what you saying or i missunderstand?
    This is so bad for people like me who plays alone and has no guild and no friends in the game...

11. Would it be posible to get more detailed information about those new events before that day? I'd like know what's comming soon :D

12. Bring back EOF farm event! Many friends of mine are coming to server this year end attracted to the propaganda I made about it haha

13. We need the EoF event back, thats was the better one.

First 123412 ... Last