1. is it like snowman event? get a bag with mounts?

2. No not a bag. Bosses drop Epic mounts, Toys, and Transmog items.

3. Cleared it up to Titan boss with 4.8k+ group on Frostmourne. It is supposed to be group loot I guess since using LM got us ninja'd
    Yea I was the leader and random guy took all items from chest and i set ML even before starting boss. Need before greed or group loot works the best.

4. Where we can start the quest chain ? ( Not the raid one )

5. Where we can start the quest chain ? ( Not the raid one )
    Under dalaran, you cant miss it.

6. Absolutely. People doing this on great father winter too. Cannot believe people would do this.

7. Jesus christ people how long yall play wow. Just press ctrl v if someone blocks the npc then click the game

8. Try doing this with a 5k gs char. Absolute cluster****. No offense to anyone, and I'm thankful that you put some effort into making this but like... this seems an unfinished project that you just tossed to the people. The bosses in this are way too overpowered and we die and respawn 20 times until we kill it. Where's the fun in that? You wanted the community to have fun with this right? Is this an April fools joke or what?

9. Try doing this with a 5k gs char. Absolute cluster****. No offense to anyone, and I'm thankful that you put some effort into making this but like... this seems an unfinished project that you just tossed to the people. The bosses in this are way too overpowered and we die and respawn 20 times until we kill it. Where's the fun in that? You wanted the community to have fun with this right? Is this an April fools joke or what?
    Our whole raidgroup had no transmog anymore after arriving at the titan because Mal'ganis put us into combat like forever. We couldnt equip the ring nor repair our gear, some people invest a lot of time just to farm those scrolls... also at the first boss its possible to ninja the whole loot. I know its a gift to us players but still this looks like you guys didnt really care

10. seems you can miss it lol, where the hell is it

11. I´m so lost... i dont know where can i take the Event´s quest and nobody could help me... pls! help! ayuda!

12. Raid Event starts in Dalaran
    Questchain starts in Northwestern Crystallisong Forest

Pugged the raid. First loot gets ninjaed because group loot let's everyone just loot the chest.
    Masterloot worked fine for us. Mal'Ganis was hard, and we couldn't beat the Titan.
    Additionally, bosses don't reset and put you in combat instantly after reds so there's a lot of walking and repairing. (Mammoths don't work in combat)
    Titan Boss spawned in our face before we had a chance to turn the quest in to get the OP temporary neck for the fight.

Cool atmosphere, but way to hard for little to no rewards (up to Titan).
    Additionally flaws like combat and new people invited won't have the temporary items required for this.
    I really like the idea of this raid being repeatable daily, tho!

Questchain: Waited for other raid to finish the mob in Sholazar, then got ganked by hordewhile filling raid, regrouped, filled, wiped the horde, killed the boss with 40man raid and 40more standing around asking for invites while fighting of horde multiboxer raids.
    Boss took very long with 80 people, Quest says recommended 25.

Then the Pirate Boss didn't drop anything and the quest didn't complete.
    Stuck on part 3 of the chain.

But let's see.

13. Raid Event starts in Dalaran
    Questchain starts in Northwestern Crystallisong Forest

Pugged the raid. First loot gets ninjaed because group loot let's everyone just loot the chest.
    Masterloot worked fine for us. Mal'Ganis was hard, and we couldn't beat the Titan.
    Additionally, bosses don't reset and put you in combat instantly after reds so there's a lot of walking and repairing. (Mammoths don't work in combat)
    Titan Boss spawned in our face before we had a chance to turn the quest in to get the OP temporary neck for the fight.

Cool atmosphere, but way to hard for little to no rewards (up to Titan).
    Additionally flaws like combat and new people invited won't have the temporary items required for this.
    I really like the idea of this raid being repeatable daily, tho!

Questchain: Waited for other raid to finish the mob in Sholazar, then got ganked by hordewhile filling raid, regrouped, filled, wiped the horde, killed the boss with 40man raid and 40more standing around asking for invites while fighting of horde multiboxer raids.
    Boss took very long with 80 people, Quest says recommended 25.

Then the Pirate Boss didn't drop anything and the quest didn't complete.
    Stuck on part 3 of the chain.

But let's see.

we just ended the last quest, it drops a mount 1 time only use and then u loose it

4 hours wasted

14. So...if there's sime GM's i want to ask....is the quest chain implemented on Frostwolf...

15. i cant find any npc which gives me the quest... i tried so many things and nothing works.
    i went down dalaran and nothing. i went to the nozdurmo npc at dala and the same.. help

First ... 67891018 ... Last