1. have they fixed aszhara loot? last time I went there and killed it only chest opener got everything. not even a chance to roll it

2. Did anyone finish the questchain (Spirit if Arthas)? What are the rewards?

3. First i want to thank for the events and wish Happy Holydays to everyone!
    2nd - I believe that there are some bad decisions related to the events :
    1)Azshara raid - Currently we are playing the game Who is the best ninja.I believe that giving bags with random loot to everyone is a better choice
    2)Deathmatch - only 100 slots for 6-12k total players is rlly bad decision.Why didnt you make more than 1 "Battleground" like this?

4. First i want to thank for the events and wish Happy Holydays to everyone!
    2nd - I believe that there are some bad decisions related to the events :
    1)Azshara raid - Currently we are playing the game Who is the best ninja.I believe that giving bags with random loot to everyone is a better choice
    2)Deathmatch - only 100 slots for 6-12k total players is rlly bad decision.Why didnt you make more than 1 "Battleground" like this?
    And lets not forget that deatmatch isnt always up.

5. Ok, lets talk about the new raid...
    Yes, the "rewards" are not "as good as they used to be" (again, they dont have to do any custom events or give any kind of rewards), but the fact that you can have 40 extra talent points was OP for me. :D

DO NOT ATTEMPT to kill these bosses WITHOUT the TRINKET and the RING.
    They make the fight A LOT easyer, and you should wait for EVERYONE to get there before CLEARING the Azshara room at least.
    Wait for everyone to get the items/talents, finish quests, and than pull the next thing.

As for the bosses and scripts, we did the raid last night and this is what we got from it:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Azshara, when you dps her, she is not doing much to be honest... When she pops a shield, there are 3 waves of adds.
    Spell Steal / Purge the buffs she gets (something like Lord Jaraxxus thing).

First add wave, has a nasty Witch that casts Hurricane that deals A LOT of damage fast, and is quite hard to see, but if you constantly move and keep an eye on melee group, she will drop easy.
    Second add wave, has a big Mob that has SPELL REFLECT and range should care about that.
    As for the mini adds, care about threat if u are a Fury Warrior and move out or burn them down in a blink of an eye if they start casting Bladestorm/Whilrwind.

Third add wave has ONE BIG ADD, and 3 sets of small adds.
    Big add has HUGE Health Pool.
    The trick to kill him in time is to DPS him for a bit, lets say 10-20% and than move him to the sets of small adds.
    As you kill the small adds that are close/near him (talking about really close melee range just in case), they deal A LOT of damage to him as they die.
    So, just DPS him for 10%, bring him to the first set of 3 adds, AoE them down, move him to the next pack, AoE them down, move him to the next pack, finish him off.

Heroism/Bloodlust should be done on the 3rd Add in case you have DPS issues, or on the first Witch, since those two caused the most wipes for us personally I guess...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mal'Ganis, this one is a bit tricky to explain overall since I was playing a MELEE DPS and I didnt quite understand how does the casting speed debuff works.
    From what I saw, you get a huge casting debuff that happens every X sec. The way to handle this is to ling of site Mal'Ganis at the moment he does it, or some other way if someone else knows since again, I didnt have this issue and I just facerolled the keyboard. :D
    He has some Life Steal buff that you can Spell Steal / Purge and should do so.

As for raid wide tactic you have "Finger of Death" boss will turn to a random raid member and cast this spell which will deal damage to that target and the targets close to it.
    Just use the "Custom Ring" item active 100k HP shield when this happens to you, and you should be fine.

He does some kind of a "Magic" debuff to a random raid member that deals damage over time, and deals AoE damage if healed, try to dispell it, if u cant just heal once as (if) the target gets low with a big heal.

He did a "Curse" effect that makes you immune to DIRECT heals, so I guess druids are more than welcome for both Heals over Time and Remove Curse (Mages do this also).

As he multiplies around the area you should send Rogues sprinting to both sides (Fury Warrior with 2 Intercepts and Charge from extra 40 talents is good also), and find the actual target as soon as possible.

When he hits lower % of HP (20-30% am not sure, did not pay too much attention), he will start casting "DOOM" on a random raid member.
    From what we understood you cant escape death as Doom hits you.
    If you get Doom, you should move out of the raid and die. Off tank, DK pref, should Taunt/Icy Touch the mob and move him away from melee and the rest of the raid since they STUN. Range can burn them down since they have a small HP pool, but if it gets out of hand, and too many players die from Doom, u might wipe.
    You should use Hero/Bloodlust at that point and burn the boss down while tanking the adds away. (DK can use Icebound as the 2nd add spawns so he can get the 3rd one on him also and buy the raid some time).

Again, if someone knows how to handle this Doom thing better and/or the Caster Debuff thing, please let me know.
    I guess range can stack behind a pillar and keep clearing adds if they cant DPS the boss from a constant casting speed debuff stacking on them (melee player so idc about this much). :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Titan boss...
    Quite simple from a Melee point of view to be honest.
    You have to "Kill" this boss 3 times.

In phase 1 (before you kill it for the first time), he is rather simple.
    Jumps on a random player from the raid that is the furthest away from him and does a big chunk AoE stun.
    Stack on the boss or if that doesnt work send 1 (lowest dps) away from him.
    As he jumps he also RESETS threat, so SAVE TRICKS AND MISSIDRECTION for when he jumps (DONT TOT and MD at start, let the tank build up aggro and as he jumps, after 15-20sec from the pull, hard MD and hard dps).
    He spawns 2 sparks at random locations that have small HP and should be killed by ranged as soon as possible, as for Melee, if you notice a SPARK getting CLOSE to the boss, dont DPS whore and kill it, first 2 phases are NOT a DPS race (REPEAT THIS in Phase 2 and Phase 3). If they reach the boss they give him a 10% increase damage done buff for the rest of the fight.

He will target a random raid member and cast arcane missiles barrage on it which you just need to heal (no, he did not over aggro its a mechanic).

In phase 2 he spawns a copy that deals damage to the raid members from random arcane range damage abilities and JUMPS on the raid members that are far away from it.
    Boss also spawns 2 CIRCLES on the ground, one is PINK other is PURPLE.
    PINK (shiny) circle on the ground gives HASTE buff to whoever stands in it (both for BOSS and RAID). You wont see any NEW BUFF in your buff section but will see if u open your character screen that your MELEE attack speed is faster, or if u mouse over the spell that your casting speed is reduces.
    PURPLE (darkish) circle on the ground does the oposite, it increases casting/attack speed and MAYBE reduces the damage done.

We put the BOSS in the PURPLE (darkish) circle, and told RANGE to go on the PINK (shiny) one and DPS him.
    KEEP ONE RANGE DPS AS FAR AWAY FROM THE COPY AS POSSIBLE, so your raid does not get a huge stun.
    Melee, DO NOT STAND in the purple circle, try to be at max range, and tank try to perfectly position the boss.

I dont remember if in this and 3rd phase Boss jumps on the random raid member or if its ONLY the copy(s).
    However, keep 1-2 players away from the Copy at all times from now on, ESPECIALLY as you move to position on the circles.

In phase 3, you get ANOTHER copy of the boss.
    This is where you want to do AS MUCH DAMAGE as possible to the boss.
    Hero/Bloodlust 20-30% in to the phase 3, start rotating defence cooldowns, and be ready to instantly use the "Custom Ring" shield if you get low for some reason.
    (there is a timer for sure when the raid damage is incoming, since it did happen every X sec, I cant tell you how much it is, so try to figure that out).

We one shoted this boss so I cant give you more than that... :(
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall the raid seemed fun, mainly as a Fury Warrior that had Bladestorm and constant Enrage buff from Arms tree (and a 86% Crit chance on HS at the end). :D
    Rewards are, meh...
    Tabards and T3 (for transmog I guess) that you can not get in game (part from using the Coin shop).
    Every boss dropped a Celestial mount (steed or tiger), some rare on use items for roleplay and a pet/kite.

Not worth the "farm" unless you REALLY want a Spectral mount, but def worth a try to learn some new bosses and use those extra 40 talents. :D

I did not the the CHAIN QUEST thing, and most likely wont since the rewards are, meh, so I cant give you a guide for that.

Again, the MOST FUN part for me last night was the new 40 talents trinket, which was OP as hell on a Fury Warrior.
    Might try it on a Rogue and DK, since it seems broken there as well. :D

Best of luck and happy holidays! :)

6. Good Day to everyone!
    I will be fast here with comments... Just wana say that this year is just for Geared people..
    for the poor one's like me.... cant even get the 20k honor! Just sad Warmane... :)

7. Here's my review of the Azhara raid:

Until the raid bosses are nerfed, there is no point to go past the first few bosses OR do the raid again on any of your characters. The raid mechanics can barely be called mechanics. Azhara is just annoying to do. Mal'Ganis just makes me roll my eyes in frustration. WHY is our casting speed slowed, the melees are being stunned and then half the raid is getting feared every few seconds? Not to mention the adds that spawn on top of people to oneshot and move on to the tank. They're random "**** you" cards that make you respawn and run for a full minute to an annoying boss. Like, you didn't do **** wrong and you are punished for it. Also, the talent trinket is meh. For most classes, you won't have good use of it. The effect that when you remove it it removes all your talents is annoying, but I also think its nice that you can respec for fights. That's all irrelevant when its supposed to be done by pugs and not people that have the determination to do content the equivalent of which would be doing LoD with 5.5k gs chars. Additionally, there was someone mentioning that you should add class trainers to the place so that if you chose to respec, you could do so with the ability to learn other ranks of spells.

I don't ever want to waste 1hr+ for the first two bosses EVER again considering that the mount/tabard/pet drop is a CHANCE and we've went a boss without a mount drop, which will be rolled for TWENTY-FIVE people. The bosses take 10m+ to kill and lord forbid you wipe.

Pugs are taking in 6.3k+ people, so the 10x eofs you get from the bosses are useless. If your guild doesnt run the event, you arent getting in on a character that will need eofs.

The last boss is pure cancer in third phase. It has close to 90m hp, has 3 phases, and the orbs arent even the problem. The problem are the mirrors that will shoot missiles towards people. Each copy shoots 3 missiles (theres 2 copies in total), every 3-4s. The main boss seems to shoot 4 in addition to melee attacking. So in last phase, ring the missiles or not, someone is going to get one shot (as the missiles do 70% of your hp) and that just makes your chance of getting 2 missiles flying in your face bigger. Then the tanks die, people are running back, the missiles have unlimited range so enjoy getting oneshot once you release, the raid is being meleed down and then you wipe.

I appreciate that you tried to do a raid, and this might come off harsh, but making a serious raid with what seems like 0 game development experience might have backfired. Even if the raid is nerfed, the mechanics are still annoying, the legendaries are meh (except the ring, but it doesnt have much use) and the rewards are impossible to get. Which might have been the intent as they're incredibly rare/toys mounts, but I am not spending 2+ hours on 30x eofs and a depressing chance on a rare mount.

8. have you an event that no require 6k+ GS , or this is not for us ?

9. At least last year whatever you got, you got. It was a lengthy quest but everyone could do it and though the rewards were random at least you couldn't get ninjaed. Now it's just about dualboxing so you can ninja the items without getting a ban on the main account.

10. Why people complane, i spedn each year 1k Euro on Private SERVER what i dont need to do. But i do it anyway and you dont see us TOP donors complane at all, you get what you get , deal whit that. Marry Xmes to all of you and to Warmane Staff!!!

11. I think they will boost gifts a little because of this unrewarding quests for time they need to be done

12. Well to be honest, TOP DONORS are BiS (Best in slot) people with Shadowmourne and they are in a guild with same people. You wont get affected by gold squish nor lack of gifts.
    Last year it was EoF farm that gave people chance to get some reward. New people to gear up faster, old people to return to game and gear up faster (because alot of people have IRL obligations), people could gear up alts and try different classes.

Now you have bugged up raid with no or few gifts that are useless because its raid shared, big repair bill (gold squish). PvP event is too small since you have 12k people on icerown, 7k on lord and 8k on frostmorn. Atleast in pvp event you get 20k honor that you can use in some other way.

New people cant join xmas event because 1. Raid is like 5.9-6.2+ k gs (check globals) 2. for PvP event you need full pvp gear

The reason people are disappointed is because they cant do the events, events are not rewarding and you need to spend alot more to do them.
    Its true that WARMANE doesnt need to put up any event, and thank them for their effort but its better not to have events then to have this.

Every Blizzard event is easy and everyone can join it (look at calendars), this is just bull.

13. At least no Battletank Mount for 5% of players population xD I like this event so much :) will make humble some players

First ... 21011121314 ... Last