1. becouse i have 5.3k achi dk that i spent years on, thats why i dont move to icc, and i happen to like 1x rate, makes it more enjoyable for me to play on lord. the alternative would be to make a petition for tiwnks only bgs... i know that would be bad for some hordies that like to leave bgs as soon as they see ally have no lvlers. Well i have right to say my opinion, you dont have to answer every single topic on forums if you dont want to. As hard as it may be for you.... Not that hard for me tho, so write another novel if you want, idc...

2. You leave tons of bgs yourself, as does your entire guild, so taking stupid potshots like this does you no favours. You are happy to farm lvlers and I don't see you coming on to the forum complaining when it's you doing the farming. But you have a bad run of games and suddenly the bracket is broken...

You have the right to state your opinion and I have the right to demonstrate that your opinion is false and nothing but whining. But we've come to expect that from you.

3. I am playing on Warmane since 2011. I played twinks on Ragnaros ex Icecrown and i am currently playing twinks on Icecrown so i have alot of experience and i have seen how twinking changed in those years. After the server wiped i decided to play only twinks (casual 80 ulduar raids if my friends ask me). All i can say about 79 bracket after i joined it, is that it is unbalanced. I have 6 79s so far and i been playing with Holy Crit guild. Back in the days when the guild was active before it collapsed, we made premades and we barely won bgs against full prem hordes. For example, we would premade 5-6 of us and get 4 levelers against full prem 10x 79 twinks on horde side. I hoped some day some hordes will join alliance to balance it but i was wrong. Those ally players moved to horde cause they were winning so it made the bracket even more unbalanced. Some of ex members of Holy Crit guild moved to Horde a few months ago, one guy moved last week. Another player in the bracket called Crazyhunterx moved to Horde side a few days or so ago. So as the bracket was unbalanced, it is even more unbalanced now. Don't listen to these guys that say this is not true. Eventually ill just go in Icecrown area with friends/guildies and kill the **** out of levelers and low 80s that are questing and Hordes will queue full premades with 3-4 healers against casual twinks and levelers. Sooner or later the bracket will die and you won't save it even if you move to Alliance. P.S. some ally players already left the bracket for lower brackets. If there is someone to tell me that it is not true what i said, Orbitar the gm of Frontline of hordes is an ex member of Holy Crit who was named Apodis, 79 dk, Prodigal is the Co-Gm of Holy Crit and guess what, hes in Frontline now. There are more people that constantly moved to horde side long before my guild fell apart.

4. I don't want a week long argument either, but I don't think literally anyone would take your "90%" and "10-1" stats seriously. This really is a grass is always greener mentality that you have. You talk about people jumping horde for more wins, I know of people who have done the exact opposite (e.g. gladiatorq), so what does that prove? All it proves is that for some people their perception is that they're always losing.

Funny thing when I look up your character stats on armory I'm not seeing anything close to 90% losses (granted you leave some bgs, but anyhow). So why is this?

Let me take some Lord people who only solo queue on Horde and are guildless or in 1 man guilds (so their stats aren't buffed by playing with friends) and look at their stats to gauge the truth of your claim.

Melori: Wsg battles 127 wins 60
    Mehob: Wsg battles 235 wins 107
    Topor: Wsg battles 225 wins 118
    Horrible: Wsg battles 234 wins 134

Where is this 90% win rate you claim that we have? They are all around 50% some slightly more or slightly less. One of these is your friend and guildy so he should have cleared up your misconception.

Clearly it's not all farmfests on horde side. This is just your skewed perception. If you played horde you'd be whining about ally twinks outnumbering horde 10-1 and horde always losing. This is a you problem, not a bracket problem.

And as for these RID/Carried premades, ever thought that the fact that ally twinks spend hours in a day sitting around in Stormwind waiting for their raid leaders to come online before they queue might just be making your life a little harder? Just a thought.
    126-60= 66 so we can say he won 66 to 0. Another fact : 235 vs 107 is a difference of 74.8% . from the numbers you provided from those players, it seems that hordes are winning double the bgs ally is winning. But as i am playing in the bracket everyday for more than 12 hours, i can tell you it's more than that.
    Edited: January 29, 2021 Reason: spelling

5. 126-60= 66 so we can say he won 66 to 0. Another fact : 235 vs 107 is a difference of 74.8% . from the numbers you provided from those players, it seems that hordes are winning double the bgs ally is winning. But as i am playing in the bracket everyday for more than 12 hours, i can tell you it's more than that.
    You clearly misunderstood the statistics. Its 235 played battlegrounds with 107 wins. which makes it 107 wins vs. 128 losses. Or 127 played battlegrounds which makes it 60 wins vs. 67 losses.
    So in general it seems like some people who just care about easy wins and therefore changing factions are destroying the bracket? I know losing is not fun but easy winning isn't either, at least for me. Get some friends to play with you and premade as 3-5 people and then have a good time. So far I won more battlegrounds as horde, that's true but none of those bgs were carried by a premade so you don't need a full premade on alliance. Even though horde may be 8-10 twinks alot of people really suck at playing so if you have some friends in whose gameplay you trust you are good to go.

6. I am playing on Warmane since 2011. I played twinks on Ragnaros ex Icecrown and i am currently playing twinks on Icecrown so i have alot of experience and i have seen how twinking changed in those years. After the server wiped i decided to play only twinks (casual 80 ulduar raids if my friends ask me). All i can say about 79 bracket after i joined it, is that it is unbalanced. I have 6 79s so far and i been playing with Holy Crit guild. Back in the days when the guild was active before it collapsed, we made premades and we barely won bgs against full prem hordes. For example, we would premade 5-6 of us and get 4 levelers against full prem 10x 79 twinks on horde side. I hoped some day some hordes will join alliance to balance it but i was wrong. Those ally players moved to horde cause they were winning so it made the bracket even more unbalanced. Some of ex members of Holy Crit guild moved to Horde a few months ago, one guy moved last week. Another player in the bracket called Crazyhunterx moved to Horde side a few days or so ago. So as the bracket was unbalanced, it is even more unbalanced now. Don't listen to these guys that say this is not true. Eventually ill just go in Icecrown area with friends/guildies and kill the **** out of levelers and low 80s that are questing and Hordes will queue full premades with 3-4 healers against casual twinks and levelers. Sooner or later the bracket will die and you won't save it even if you move to Alliance. P.S. some ally players already left the bracket for lower brackets. If there is someone to tell me that it is not true what i said, Orbitar the gm of Frontline of hordes is an ex member of Holy Crit who was named Apodis, 79 dk, Prodigal is the Co-Gm of Holy Crit and guess what, hes in Frontline now. There are more people that constantly moved to horde side long before my guild fell apart.
    Let's take a look at the stats of the 2 people you mentioned who moved horde supposedly for easier wins:

Crazyhunterx: wsg battles 790 wins 498 (a win percentage of 63% almost exclusively as alliance)
    Orbitarx (formerly Apodis) wsg battles: 565 wins 338 (a win percentage of 60% almost exclusively as alliance)

So where is the proof of your claims of this huge horde dominance? The 2 people you cited who apparently moved to horde because they couldn't win on alliance both had very positive win percentages as alliance.

Alliance have the 2 biggest guilds with the largest guild rosters who are capable of organised premades far more frequently than horde. Additionally I cited the stats of solo queue people on horde and showed that their win percentage was around 50% more or less. The 2 allies you cited who you claim couldn't win on ally have *better* win ratios than the horde players.

So it's just whining, sorry.

7. These stats are meaningless because if you /afk it doesn't count. Turns head towards Henchtard.

8. These stats are meaningless because if you /afk it doesn't count. Turns head towards Henchtard.
    Guy, you can literally be seen typing /afk on your streams. And not vs premades, but versus random horde teams that are giving you a beating.

Have you no self-awareness at all? I suggest you look up the word "hypocrisy".

In any case, not to derail the point, I picked the stats of random solo queue people whose stats aren't buffed by premades. If I selected certain alliance people (who have publicly whined about how sOlo QuEuE iS iMpOsSiBlE) I could find 90% plus win rates (Stalir crying about not being able to win while having 90% win rate lmao)

You people would only stop whining if you had 100% win rates it seems. You're not interested in "faction balance" you want to stomp every game.

Just stop the whining and spreading of falsehoods. Horde do not have 10 x the twinks of alliance, they don't win 90% of games (50% it would seem is the closest guess) and they certainly don't make more premades than alliance. This is all FALSE.

I don't see horde crying, only incessant, constant alliance crying about things that aren't even true.

9. Guy, you can literally be seen typing /afk on your streams. And not vs premades, but versus random horde teams that are giving you a beating.

Have you no self-awareness at all? I suggest you look up the word "hypocrisy".

In any case, not to derail the point, I picked the stats of random solo queue people whose stats aren't buffed by premades. If I selected certain alliance people (who have publicly whined about how sOlo QuEuE iS iMpOsSiBlE) I could find 90% plus win rates (Stalir crying about not being able to win while having 90% win rate lmao)

You people would only stop whining if you had 100% win rates it seems. You're not interested in "faction balance" you want to stomp every game.

Just stop the whining and spreading of falsehoods. Horde do not have 10 x the twinks of alliance, they don't win 90% of games (50% it would seem is the closest guess) and they certainly don't make more premades than alliance. This is all FALSE.

I don't see horde crying, only incessant, constant alliance crying about things that aren't even true.
    Well you aren't exactly helping the faction balance either by rolling alliance yourself eh? http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/profile

10. people like Backup/Kurvamac boasting about having 3 accounts with ally toons he uses to seed/sabotage games too >.<

11. people like Backup/Kurvamac boasting about having 3 accounts with ally toons he uses to seed/sabotage games too >.<
    I'm not sure what the "too" implies. The fake Maugham was a clear troll by Mr Lolsatyou. No idea why he named his toon that. You'd have to ask him. I only play one faction.

But as to what you're saying, there have been several people sabotaging games lately, including factionslol and this person methejustice (I can guess who this is but won't speculate publically). People might justify it as "revenge" for what the other side is doing but this is a very slippery slope.
    Edited: March 8, 2021

First 12