1. Best Warlock , PVE And PVP Spec

I want to try and play a warlock, but I am curious what is the best spec for PVE And PVP, so if there is anyone that can tell me I will appreciate it.

2. I can't speak for pvp locks as I'm unexperienced with them. I heard that they generally struggle against shadowmourne users. I've also heard that destro is a fun spec to play.

For pve, demo and affli are viable in terms of overall dps output, but demo locks are preferred due to the utility they bring from their demonic pact buff.

Consider the following talent tree spexs http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/talents

This class forum has a very good affli locl guide and an ok demo lock guide. Without getting too specific, you generally want to keep 100% uptime on your dots taking care not to clip them, or use them right when your target is about to die. A standard filler rotation is used (detailed further in the guides) until your target gets in execute range, which is 25% hp and 35% hp for affli and demo locks respectively, in which case your rotation changes slightly.

3. I can't speak for pvp locks as I'm unexperienced with them. I heard that they generally struggle against shadowmourne users. I've also heard that destro is a fun spec to play.

For pve, demo and affli are viable in terms of overall dps output, but demo locks are preferred due to the utility they bring from their demonic pact buff.

Consider the following talent tree spexs http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/talents

This class forum has a very good affli locl guide and an ok demo lock guide. Without getting too specific, you generally want to keep 100% uptime on your dots taking care not to clip them, or use them right when your target is about to die. A standard filler rotation is used (detailed further in the guides) until your target gets in execute range, which is 25% hp and 35% hp for affli and demo locks respectively, in which case your rotation changes slightly.
    Ty mate and Mery Christhmas

4. Destruction very good for leveling and beginner dungeons.
    Demo very good for raids and can bring huge numbers.
    Affliction very good only at end game gear and the best should be. With affliction you probably want a 70% reduction from pushback when casting shadowbolt because with paladin aura = it is 100%. Without this talent, you will technically lose dps even tho you get your shadow bite on very low cooldown + nightfall talent.
    Stop spreading this bull**** about Affliction being only good at end game gear. Both Lordaeron and Frostmourne already proved Affliction is one of the best dps specs in all tier contents and doesn't require any rly good gear to carry.

Affliction is an excellent option for both PvE and PvP, scales very good with raid buffs and is the best ToT target in most of the cases. Monster on BGs and 3v3 arenas if played well.
    Demonology is always needed in any solid raid group. The spell power buff it gives is too huge to pass on. One of the best dungeon spec as well. PvP wise, its not good.
    Destruction is very solid in PvE and super strong in PvP. Most of the time it's worse than Affliction in raids but it's still strong enough on its own. Can handle like any spec in PvP if mastered (maybe with the Unholy DK exception).

Leveling wise, Affliction is pretty much the way, insane sustain after 30 lvl is just too good.

5. sigh........

do you understand how broad of a question you just asked?

do you understand how many factors there are to questions like this?

how extremely situation and circumstantial these types of questions can really go?

why even try to bother answering something like this...

ppl like u come around asking ppl "whats the best spec" just so you can roll whatever spec your convinced is the best becuse your to lazy to do actual research or heaven forbid learn the damn class.

posts like this are a waste of time.
    Edited: January 23, 2021

6. Thanks to everyone for this post, i myself have been looking high and low for spec for PvE (mainly) with some PvP later on. Was going to do Destro for PvE but Affli seems to be the way to go

7. I never play pve as lock, but its common concept that demo and affli are strongest pve specs. For pvp i would choose destro or demo, both are cool and fun, but for demo you need to learn spec by yourself coz there is so little information about it in internet. Affli doesnt work in wpvp, works well in bg and arena (3vs3 mostly), but for me its a bit boring (sometimes called as budget sp), but many ppl like it anyway.

8. sigh........

do you understand how broad of a question you just asked?

do you understand how many factors there are to questions like this?

how extremely situation and circumstantial these types of questions can really go?

why even try to bother answering something like this...

ppl like u come around asking ppl "whats the best spec" just so you can roll whatever spec your convinced is the best becuse your to lazy to do actual research or heaven forbid learn the damn class.

posts like this are a waste of time.
    Indeed, you cold avoid posting that nosense.

@OP

For pvp:

-destro is the superior spec, one of the strongest in the game.
    -affliction is inferior in everything, but still viable and a good pvp spec. The only place where it's superior is in 3s.
    -demonology unfortunately is not viable and just a fun spec, can be strong in some particular niche, but overall
    nothing exceptional.

For pve:
    -affliction highest dps. Good dps overall, not the best in game tho.
    -demonology a bit less but way more desiderable from the raid cause of the buff it provides.
    -destro not viable.
    Edited: December 25, 2022