1. I have been SCAMMED, can the staff do something?

Hello

I have buy a mage 300 coin on the shop. The seller said the mage does 15K dps

But after 1 month it's now sure, this mage does only 7k dps

can I report this guys for scam and get my coin back?

2. No, you can link character name > we look at him > tell you what to do (learn to play most likely)

3. If you guided yourself by "this character does 15k dps" chances are you don't know what you're doing and it shouldn't be a surprise you can't pull 15k dps on it. Do link the armory like the post above requested.

4. Its obviously a troll post why bother...

5. It seems like some soviet joke about a car that was sold.

6. 300 coins? Kek nobody buys that. People buy characters with cool mounts and every possible thing for 30 coins. They wanted my prot warrior for 30 coins... I know it has many things and even cool weapons but idk i thought myself, is it worth to sell it for 30 coins and I've spent 3 years on him?

7. People buy characters for 300 coins and even more, depends from the character.

8. People buy characters for 300 coins and even more, depends from the character.
    And what is the main reason for that? You mean on full bis wratful characters or full bis pve? From what i've seen, its about: ''bis weapons'' which is around 40-50 coins only. My character is worth at least 300 but hey nobody is buying it cause it just aint worth for anyone to waste 300 coins on that when he can just gear himself with the store...

9. I have sold multiple chars 150-200 coins. Characters I made for "myself'(pimped out), but changed mind on that. There are things worth buying - things you have to grind mostly. Have to recognize what's not worth it, since the buyer will get them/replace them in his first guild raid/few premades or buy it for coins.

10. Some people buy 300+ coin
    There are lot of thing that u can not buy with coin.
    Some crazy tmog set, rare achievement, unique item...

yes some people buy 300+ coin char. They make coin selling a lot of 30 coin char, sllin lot of gold, they have a good job irL...

11. I have sold multiple chars 150-200 coins. Characters I made for "myself'(pimped out), but changed mind on that. There are things worth buying - things you have to grind mostly. Have to recognize what's not worth it, since the buyer will get them/replace them in his first guild raid/few premades or buy it for coins.
    And what did you sell? Can you tell me exactly what character it was and what you had? If it was unholy dk with full wratful and such then there's no wonder...

I myself have a prot warrior (yes I know not something people want) but it has almost bis weapons, tons of achievements and very good mounts. Sadly mounts and all that minor stuff does not add the coin cost but the items do. I also have very good bank with many unique items and transmogs yet people just want 30 coins for a naked level 80. I get it, that's how someone wants but I'm not sure its worth it.

So how did you do it? Share your experience...

12. One was mage,
    4 parts t10 264
    alch+engineer max (with all the stuff, jeeves, mailbox, etc), max secondary profs
    Northrends reps all exalted (not oracles and that stuff, ones you can buy tabard for+sons of hodir). I guess it had maxed Darkmoon Faire rep, i do that on all chars since I make hundreds of decks each month - don't know if that played part.
    Pretty much everything you can buy for gold, flying, dualtalent, mammoth
    It had Kingslayer for sure, maybe hc FWH or bane, dont remember(didnt have LOD and hc RS for sure) achievments
    Included inventory - emblems in hundreds, 11 portable holes(char+bank)
    probably at least 10k gold
    Nothing special with mounts, I think it didn't have even 310%
    Might have crimson choker boe, that didnt add to price, dont remember.

Paladin, sort of all the same stuff, difference JC+Engi, Quest+quest items to get SE instantly, I guess STR darkmoon trinket(not adding to price)

It was pretty much buy it, equip missing slots for emblems/gold and go farm ICC. 100% of crap and time grind done.

Also sold a bunch of lower chars 30-50c too, with +- basic stuff.

What I'd do with warr I don't play - farm up those 400 EoF or whatever, get stuff for gold, profs mounts etc, grind up reps(mainly for enchants and queartermaster stuff to que RDF HC). Vendor all the crap, maybe leave shield if you have 277 one. Get a set of things for SE in inventory(don't complete q). So player buys it, get himself 4x T10+maybe something else. Buys boots and somethings for gold. Slaps some missing things from reps. Goes in ICC, gets SE and he's pretty much set with minimal effort. Give some 150-200 price tag, keep it on market for some 2months, after that re-evaluate, check competition. People who buy expensive chars spend their time irl(probably making money) so they rather pay for some skip of boring grind and jump into guild raids or bgs. Also they just want some chill, so most likely PvE, rarely who wants to pop a vein doing BGs after a long day.
    Edited: January 14, 2021

13. One was mage,
    4 parts t10 264
    alch+engineer max (with all the stuff, jeeves, mailbox, etc), max secondary profs
    Northrends reps all exalted (not oracles and that stuff, ones you can buy tabard for+sons of hodir). I guess it had maxed Darkmoon Faire rep, i do that on all chars since I make hundreds of decks each month - don't know if that played part.
    Pretty much everything you can buy for gold, flying, dualtalent, mammoth
    It had Kingslayer for sure, maybe hc FWH or bane, dont remember(didnt have LOD and hc RS for sure) achievments
    Included inventory - emblems in hundreds, 11 portable holes(char+bank)
    probably at least 10k gold
    Nothing special with mounts, I think it didn't have even 310%
    Might have crimson choker boe, that didnt add to price, dont remember.

Paladin, sort of all the same stuff, difference JC+Engi, Quest+quest items to get SE instantly, I guess STR darkmoon trinket(not adding to price)

It was pretty much buy it, equip missing slots for emblems/gold and go farm ICC. 100% of crap and time grind done.

Also sold a bunch of lower chars 30-50c too, with +- basic stuff.

What I'd do with warr I don't play - farm up those 400 EoF or whatever, get stuff for gold, profs mounts etc, grind up reps(mainly for enchants and queartermaster stuff to que RDF HC). Vendor all the crap, maybe leave shield if you have 277 one. Get a set of things for SE in inventory(don't complete q). So player buys it, get himself 4x T10+maybe something else. Buys boots and somethings for gold. Slaps some missing things from reps. Goes in ICC, gets SE and he's pretty much set with minimal effort. Give some 150-200 price tag, keep it on market for some 2months, after that re-evaluate, check competition. People who buy expensive chars spend their time irl(probably making money) so they rather pay for some skip of boring grind and jump into guild raids or bgs. Also they just want some chill, so most likely PvE, rarely who wants to pop a vein doing BGs after a long day.
    Thanks for the explanation, it just bothers me when I see tons of characters on the sale for 200+ coins. I never know if the buyer will REALLY pick mine.

14. to sell 200+ characte i think, like angry said, that u need some things:

- max prof
    - if a spot is not filled with a bis item, add boe
    - rs 25 hc bis item (also lod, lady 25 hc, syndy 25 hc) will highly increase you chance to sell the char (while selling a char with bis item from gunship, marrow.. will reduce the chnce to sell)
    - try to have 1 or 2 good mount, some are easy as **** to get (icc 10 glory run, ulduar...)
    - i think 4K achv can help people to buy ur char

also, for 200 coin char , having one "hard" title like immortal is very nice

last thing is: do you really want to sell this chahr u spend day on for 200 coin?

12 Last