1. I just bought a bis pvp human war for 420 coins during the winter holidays and I can just say the whole point with it was that I could get it much cheaper than buying the separate gear pieces on their own. When you're buying chars that have every slot bis, then you usually end up getting a char that's 50+ coins cheaper than what the whole thing would end up costing separately.

Then in addition to the gear you really start racking up the "discount" when you're talking about mounts and other stuff. I was looking for chicken mount (100coins to buy atm), 310 flying, achievement titles, like lod, bane, starcaller etc and at least marshal title in pvp, which are things that would take you ages to farm and by buying you get them basically as frosting on top of your cheap cake. So, had I just leveled up a warrior from scratch it would just have been foolish, expensive and a big waste of time on stuff I didn't want to be spending time on.

During the winter sale it's a great bargain, because you a) get tons of extra coins when you donate b) get a whopping bag of coins as a reward when you donate this much during the year. I actually got enough coins to buy the remaining pieces for my pvp disc priest just from the holiday reward. All in all, it was a great trade and only ended up costing me around 350e irl cash, which I think is pretty cheap for something I'm going to get a lot of fun out of.

So yea, people definitely buy chars that cost more than 300 coins. Just fyi, looked at a Lot of different wars before I found the one I was gonna buy, to make sure it has exactly the stuff I wanted, and in the end I'm very satisfied with the one I ended up getting. To OP: lol, I enjoyed reading your thread.

2. I just bought a bis pvp human war for 420 coins during the winter holidays and I can just say the whole point with it was that I could get it much cheaper than buying the separate gear pieces on their own. When you're buying chars that have every slot bis, then you usually end up getting a char that's 50+ coins cheaper than what the whole thing would end up costing separately.

Then in addition to the gear you really start racking up the "discount" when you're talking about mounts and other stuff. I was looking for chicken mount (100coins to buy atm), 310 flying, achievement titles, like lod, bane, starcaller etc and at least marshal title in pvp, which are things that would take you ages to farm and by buying you get them basically as frosting on top of your cheap cake. So, had I just leveled up a warrior from scratch it would just have been foolish, expensive and a big waste of time on stuff I didn't want to be spending time on.

During the winter sale it's a great bargain, because you a) get tons of extra coins when you donate b) get a whopping bag of coins as a reward when you donate this much during the year. I actually got enough coins to buy the remaining pieces for my pvp disc priest just from the holiday reward. All in all, it was a great trade and only ended up costing me around 350e irl cash, which I think is pretty cheap for something I'm going to get a lot of fun out of.

So yea, people definitely buy chars that cost more than 300 coins. Just fyi, looked at a Lot of different wars before I found the one I was gonna buy, to make sure it has exactly the stuff I wanted, and in the end I'm very satisfied with the one I ended up getting. To OP: lol, I enjoyed reading your thread.
    Well thanks mate. I really appreciate everyone for sharing their experience. It really helps me to determine how and when to sell character.

First 12