1. Global Spam

What is the need of having tons of people spamming wts ****ing character that nobody cares about? is it really so hard to make an specific channel to make those sells and forbid to spam that **** on global?

2. Yeah it's annoying but we can't reasonably enforce an alternative. If we start punishing people for using public channels to advertise then it's going to cause a lot of issues. I wouldn't be against banning autoflood and similar addons though. But it's outside of my department and this is just my opinion.

3. wts drood with 2 boe, lvl 275 taillor and 388 mining// wisp me fast myprice is ur price i can remove item only via warmane trade

4. Wtt coins for csgo skins completely trustable a++++++++++++++++++++++

5. I wouldn't be against banning autoflood and similar addons though.
    But even if you had banned those addons, people would have still found a way to spam messages in /global chat. Everyone can make a macro and click on it.

@OP - I've seen some people promoting IgnoreMore for cases such as yours. Here's a link:

https://www.wowace.com/projects/igno...020709689%3A98

6. Well the thing is , global should be used for in-game stuff. I use the channel (like in every other server i've ever played) to search for profession trade, guilds, dungeon runs, etc... there is ZERO point on spamming character sells because thats literally not an ingame service but more like idk ownedcore and those **** webs to do such things.

If someone is interested on buying a char make a specific channel to join and search for what u look for dont u think so? global chat is cancer in warmane

7. But even if you had banned those addons, people would have still found a way to spam messages in /global chat. Everyone can make a macro and click on it.

@OP - I've seen some people promoting IgnoreMore for cases such as yours. Here's a link:

https://www.wowace.com/projects/igno...020709689%3A98
    That's fine if they want to manually hit a macro and they can even run an auto clicker for all I care, though the GMs may have a different opinion, but it's still less spam than the continual use of an addon that you can enable and forget about.

Also I've had that addon for about 7 years.

8. People need to spam their characters because hardly anyone wants to buy them. So yeah, it is not their fault since it is allowed to talk about it.

9. People need to spam their characters because hardly anyone wants to buy them. So yeah, it is not their fault since it is allowed to talk about it.
    There are many 30 coin characters being sold. If you want it sold quick, get all the possible BoE's, two proffs (420ish for "perks") and fast flying.

I wouldn't buy from somebody spamming global, probably because /ignore.
    Edited: January 11, 2021

10. Pffft the only thing that needs banning is the /yell spam in cities instead of using the freaking channels. My ignore list is in the hundreds and it's impossible to keep up with.

Players can't leave /yell if they don't wanna hear that bs, but we CAN leave LFG and trade >8( isn't that what those channels are for???

11. What really, really should be fixed is people who use the LocalDefense channel to LFG. Fixed as in breaking all their fingers.

12. dingo> you have option to not display /yell message ;)

13. dingo> you have option to not display /yell message ;)
    If he does that, if anyone disables any channel he will miss out at least 50% of the pug raids announcements or something similar (if he is a pug dealer).

14. If he does that, if anyone disables any channel he will miss out at least 50% of the pug raids announcements or something similar (if he is a pug dealer).
    /yell and /rw are two different things

15. global is unusable without a chat filer, I had one that filters specific words like WTS/WTB/recruiting(in all possible languages)/twitch/shivtr and so on.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=309264

and someone made a even better one, I think https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=404523

Ignoring is useless, you'd have to ignore new people every single day, lmao.

12 Last