1. pvp gear question - is deadly gladiator worth it right now?

Hi!

I'm a new player and relatively new 80. I'm looking to gear up for PvP primarily and been farming some honor via BGs and Wintergrasp. My main question is: Is it worth buying Deadly Gladiator gear when the wrathful season is starting soon? When wrathful season starts, how does the gear shift from the quartermaster? I've bought my PvP trinket and a Furious ring so far but have been wondering this for my main-set.

Also secondary question: is there a new discord link for warmane? The one in the sticky is expired for me.

Thank you!

2. Hi!

I'm a new player and relatively new 80. I'm looking to gear up for PvP primarily and been farming some honor via BGs and Wintergrasp. My main question is: Is it worth buying Deadly Gladiator gear when the wrathful season is starting soon? When wrathful season starts, how does the gear shift from the quartermaster? I've bought my PvP trinket and a Furious ring so far but have been wondering this for my main-set.

Also secondary question: is there a new discord link for warmane? The one in the sticky is expired for me.

Thank you!
    Get whatever you can while making sure you're at 75k honor when next pvp season hits. Arena points get reset, but honor doesn't. Then you can buy better gear out of the gate.

Pro tip: Also make sure your WG quests are finished but not turned in on reset. Then when you spend your 75k you can turn those in and get another 20k+.